Team THUMPED (1 Viewer)

dunphy6.jpg

vote of confidence from the chairman, eh?

i think it's time for a take over.

this was fun. wet fun. i think we shouldn't be playing for two hours the night before tho... jesus, me legs felt like lead on sunday. and, in fact, today.

vote of confidence from the chairman, eh?

i think it's time for a take over.

this was fun. wet fun. i think we shouldn't be playing for two hours the night before tho... jesus, me legs felt like lead on sunday. and, in fact, today.

ya my legs and back are totally fucked, but it was worth it. if only for the free razor.

hey thanks.
hope they have some photos of us breaking up motherfuckers and scoring goals. probably not, but I can dream can't I?

clearly we were saving usselves for the big tourno. and it paid dividends. we got to hang around in the pissing rain more than you.

god it was difficult to stay upright on them pitches... lucky for teh opposition other wise i'd have been beeeeeeeeeereaking them up..

yeah, i reckon everyone had a camera phone and all... it just never occured.
you should have seen the rain tho, fucking monsoon season it was.

Thumped should run one of these suckers...ye know for a charity - one of them loser countries or something.

with no killer rain though.

how about it, pete?

Thumped should run one of these suckers...ye know for a charity - one of them loser countries or something.

with no killer rain though.

how about it, pete?

Good idea. I organised a pool night for charity a few years ago called 'Iraq em Up'.

We raised tens of euros, great night.

I'm in.

Well maybe the often-talked-about-but-yet-to-happen pro evo competion could be for charideee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back