FREE GIG - VILLAGE NEXT FRIDAY - The Radio/Betamax Format/Dogs Without Collars/Sylvan (3 Viewers)

george mcfly

My Name Is Prince.
Friday 14th July
Early Start Time: 7.30pm

The Radio
Betamax Format
Dogs Without Collars
Sylvan

FREE!

The Radio
The Radio are guitarist Stephen M, formerly of one of Ireland’s much loved indie bands Rollerskate Skinny with guitarist/producer liam mulvaney featuring vocalist Caroline Lee Baker. The live band includes Florida Dave on bass, Hugh Byrne on drums and Sarah Jane(The president) Farrell on Keys.

Satellite EP Released on June 23rd
www.theradio.ie
www.reekus.com

Re: FREE GIG - VILLAGE NEXT FRIDAY - The Radio/Betamax Format/Dogs Without Collars/Sy

I'll be downstairs, wormin around, trying to put records on with my wormy paws thinking I'm great.

Why is this free?

Re: FREE GIG - VILLAGE NEXT FRIDAY - The Radio/Betamax Format/Dogs Without Collars/Sy

Wormo said:
Why is this free?

Because you touch yourself at night!

Wormo said:
I'll be downstairs, wormin around, trying to put records on with my wormy paws thinking I'm great.

Why is this free?

it's the launch gig for The Radio's new ep

play some Prince! hmmmm maybe something from when he was at his best.. the most beautiful girl in the world.. something like that

george mcfly said:
it's the launch gig for The Radio's new ep

play some Prince! hmmmm maybe something from when he was at his best.. the most beautiful girl in the world.. something like that

I generally sandwich that in between the Bluebells' 'Young at Heart' and The Beautiful South's enchanting rendition of ELO's Livin Thing'.

this will be Betamax's last gig for ages more than likely.. we have to record our EP and we've lots of new songs that we haven't had a chance to get ready cause we been so busy

so probably back in sept with new jams

oh yeah and that solo thing as well!

Wormo said:
I generally sandwich that in between the Bluebells' 'Young at Heart' and The Beautiful South's enchanting rendition of ELO's Livin Thing'.

you know what i can't get out of my head at the moment? the UB40 and Pato Banton collaboration of Baby Come Back.. you should throw that in there too

do you ever finish your set with Red Red Wine?

Good idear! Not after the national anthem though. Then they think it's all over and I SLAM in M-People crowd winner .'Movin on Up' and stride out of the DJ box with my fists in the air in a blaze of glory

Is there a thumped guestlist for this georgie? Will I get special treatment in the Whelans sittin room upstairs, you told me I was special before.
Georgie, please don't be outin me about the UB40 album in me stereo, you're a meany!

Is there a thumped guestlist for this georgie? Will I get special treatment in the Whelans sittin room upstairs, you told me I was special before.
Georgie, please don't be outin me about the UB40 album in me stereo, you're a meany!

Lefty Frizzell said:
Is this gonna be rammed georgie? What time are you guys exploding onto the stage at?

we're thinking of spurting into action round 9 as far as i know..
yeah being free and an ep launch for The Radio dudes i imagine this will be pretty jammers
sylvan will be kicking things off at around 7.30

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back