posters (i'm sooo busy) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3435
  • Start date
  • Replies 75
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 3
I have assorted gig posters, not too many though cause I don't like the wall looking cluttered. I also have a class Reaper Man poster (the cover of the book) and an amazing Bruce Lee poster, which is pretty huge and fuckin rules. I have a couple of small Celtic posters too, can't do without them!

i currently have cosmo on my wall
10002122.jpg

I have one wall covered in just Kurt cobain posters...... and theres another two kurt cobain posters on the ceiling..... and then i have a jack danials poster (that one went up since I turned 16 the kurt ones have been there since I was 14 years of age) I have a few ones of Orlando Bloom and I have a loads of little clippings of JJ72. I have a few ones of Brody Dalle sweating like a girl should. And then I printed pictures out on the computer and got them photo copied bigger in black and white of bikini kill and the such. I have a lord of the rings poster.... But my room is/was a shrine to Kurt Cobain.. they are coming down so I can paint the room.

spady said:
Yikes! Watching that now (the film, not your poster), scary stuff. How can you sleep with that poster in your room?

Mosanto, GE.... me scared.

this sounds class!

I used to work for GE as a telephone monkey, absolute bag'o'shite! One advantage of coporations though is getting morning off the phones to watch a netcast of the CEO giving some speech when even your own bosses aren't taking it seriously.:rolleyes:

i had so many things up on my wall it pained me in the face to even consider taking them down, so i was just letting them fall down on their own (alot of them have been there for more than 10 years) highlights: massive cutout of morrisey, cool old beastie boys B&W poster, withnail & I, lots of Giger postcards, various hunks out of my sisters big magazines with disfigured heads stuck on to them, a whole wall of judge dredd, I could go on, but id seriously be here all day, any one that ever came in my room never said anything, theyd just stand there gawping around them at the various random crap on my walls/shelves (my avatar being one of the shelf ornaments)

Dutchy said:
i currently have cosmo on my wall
10002122.jpg

australians love seinfeld. when i was in sydney there was a weekend long seinfeld marathon. i was staying in the red light district, kings cross. that weekend we watched seinfeld from 12noon til 10 at night, then went out and got mangled. in one of the episodes, that portrait was painted.
the next day we left for melbourne on the overnight coach. got to our hostel there the next day around noon (the coffee palace in st kilda, don't bother) and there behind the reception desk was that fucking painting.
i near shat.

turns out you can just order them quite cheap like, but at the time i was high and near shat.
true.

At the minute i have a strike anywhere tour poster, assorted A4 pictures of my niece, over my bed i've The Cat In The Hat, and in my bathroom, facing you when stand to pee, is a picture cut out of Q's cash for questions from about two years ago of Dave Gahan giving the two fingers and pissing on the floor of an extremely expensive looking hotel bathroom while giving the finger.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
At the minute i have a strike anywhere tour poster, assorted A4 pictures of my niece, over my bed i've The Cat In The Hat, and in my bathroom, facing you when stand to pee, is a picture cut out of Q's cash for questions from about two years ago of Dave Gahan giving the two fingers and pissing on the floor of an extremely expensive looking hotel bathroom while giving the finger.

Haha Dave Gahan rules!

I used to have so many posters, prints, photos, postcards and cuttings I don't even know where to start. When I moved back home, I put the posters that are in good shape back up. These are:

Patti Smith
Paul Klee's Rose Garden
Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
My Own Private Idaho
Wu Tang Clan
Kid A

thanks all. most informative.

i currently have the following posters:

a (retards) gig poster

a stoat, tandem felix,and mint gig poster (in da funnel)

(not really a poster, but...) one of those back stage things from aidan walsh masters of the universe gigs in tbmc.

a black and white one that says smeg on it in big letters.

a hollow point in the rolestown in gig poster.

:eek:

too old for band posters now so I currently have 2 pages of original Judge Dredd art by Ian Gibson, a signed Berni Wrightson print, these two;
eeriecreepy.jpg

and as of this morning, this one..

vampirella.jpg

my posters at the mo in my gaff are

a set of ten photos from buffalo 66. taken from a german lobby kit

photo of marilyn monroe going rasher getting of a plane

pictures of jack nicholson from five easy pieces and chinatown

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back