posters (i'm sooo busy) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3435
  • Start date
  • Replies 75
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 3
D

Deleted member 3435

what posters did you have on your bedroom wall back in the days when you were a mad young thing?

radiohead?

pixies?

a pic of louise wener ripped out of select magazine and selotaped inside your wardrobe door? (just me then?)

a still of that scene from reservoir dogs (are you gonna bark all day long...etc.)? i bet at least one of you had this one.

wrwenec.jpg

wrwene2.jpg

roxy said:
Janey is she really that pretty?

it's funny. i googled her name, and the pic on top is the very one that i had stuck on the door. right next to dave grohl. takes me back.

she writes chick-lit now. last time i was in london, her posters were all over the gaff.

i had a trainspotting poster, before i'd even seen trainspotting, because that was how cool i was. and tons of other rubbish. at one stage i had a lovely madball poster on my ceiling. cringe.

When i was mad young i had the long wall of my room completely covered with posters of Machine Head, Sepultura, Biohazard and, oddly, The Tindersticks (first gig when i was 13 was t'sticks in cork). When it came time to paint the wall the posters came off in one big sheet.

actually currently in my room, (i'm 20) i have a few posters in it on my wall

- beta Band poster from the hot shots II album
- Irish Times Birds poster
-Irish Times Map of Europe poster
- irish times Trees poster
-Irish times Wild in the city poster

which is the odd one out?

though as a child./teenager, all my posters would have been of footballers

oddly enough never of any cyclists though i do not old cycle sports at home from the days when they did posters so if i felt a mad urge, i might pout one up but probably not. i like to leave my cycling magazines in tacked

Super Dexta said:
i had a trainspotting poster, before i'd even seen trainspotting, because that was how cool i was. and tons of other rubbish. at one stage i had a lovely madball poster on my ceiling. cringe.

Were'd you get a madball poster?

bombidol said:
Were'd you get a madball poster?
i was given it.. my friend was getting rid of a load of his old posters. i've no idea where he got it. i'm sure it's still at my parents' house somewhere.

I got loads of gig posters on my walls. Off the top of my head there are two Basta, No Rest, La Quiete, 2 Yakuza and some others.

a Six by Seven poster which is pretty nice.
a (signed!) Mercury Rev one
fair bit of Wedding Present stuff.

muertos vivientes! said:
i've got posters on the wall, my favourite rock group KISS. i've got ace frehley, i've got peter criss, waiting there for me, yes i do.
.|..| !!!!!
Bit worried the new albums gonna be shit though...
When is it out does anyone know?
It says on their site it's out on May 10th but I don't know whether to believe that...the picture was a little off in other ways too...

Bahahaha.jpg

im gonna die for that one..:eek: ..sorry

i had drawingsthat my brother and my friends drew. and a grafitti poster of limp bizkit that i kept up looooooooooong after i stopped liking them coz its really good work. its been there for 5 years now. comin off this summer.

When i was younger: Iron Maiden, Guns 'n' Roses, Freddy Krueger(wish i still had that one), sting(the wrestler, an autographed one, wish i still had that too), assorted movie posters donated by my local video shop.
Now(for the last 6 or 7 years actually, must change them): Spiritualized, Psycho, Manics, Primal Scream, Massive Attack

i currently have posters of:

gogo from kill bill
alien (the fillum)
the corporation (the fillum)
one of the red bridge promo posters
a rothko one over me bed for the calming effect
and assorted postcards, mainly b and w photos of odd looking men, or giger artwork.

i had one of the huge ladyfest ones up, but every time i looked at it i got stressed out, and then it fell on me in the middle of the night one night so i replaced it with rothko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back