Unpopular Opinions (3 Viewers)

I didn't know there was raging about music at the McGowan funeral either.

Oh there was. When I was home recently that was the point I regressed to a moody adolescent. They were saying "Dancing at the funeral, in a church!". "And no one mentioned the drinking and drugs at all". "He was a loser, really". Hansard also got a mention. Adams surprisingly didn't.

Well, no one mentioned alcohol abuse at your brother's funeral either, mum*

I think they just didn't like the uppity plastic lad getting attention. Irishing Better than Irish people. Which I, obviously, feel conflicted about.

*Thankfully I didn't say this out loud.

ahh - I remember.

I thought he was back in the 'national treasure in waiting whenever christy moore pops his clogs' category.

The internet never forgets..
You could see Liam o'maonlai in the background of the video of the 'fairytale of new York' video, probably eyeing Hansard thinking 'he took my place, the bastard'.

Though to be fair, a friend was recently at a funeral where o'maonlai performed and said he can sure put on a good show.

You could see Liam o'maonlai in the background of the video of the 'fairytale of new York' video, probably eyeing Hansard thinking 'he took my place, the bastard'.

Though to be fair, a friend was recently at a funeral where o'maonlai performed and said he can sure put on a good show.

I met O'Maonlai at my cousins wedding, sang with the band.
seemed like a nice if somewhat eccentric guy.

He played in my local a while ago. I missed it because work. He was originally supposed to play down the road but they had double booked, so my local held it's second ever ticketed gig. Locals get in free.

Seemed like a decent chap. I tried chatting to him but couldn't because of two absolute stereotypes of fat bearded Irish Guinness swilling lads who wouldn't stop bothering him. It was embarrassing.

cats don't have owners in irish law. dogs do.
in the sense that someone cannot be held liable for any damage their cat does. but can be for any their dog does.

Oddly this chimes with what I said earlier about going home.
One of the neighbours was breeding labradoodles, but couldn't/wouldn't control them. So after the dogs worried* the neighbouring sheep a few times, a farmer shot the dogs. General consensus was the farmer did what he had to. I'm sitting there in moody teenager mode screaming internally "why tf is that one breeding dogs in the first fucking place!?".

No one did anything legal-wise, because she and everyone else knew she was in wrong.

*By "worried the sheep " I mean mauled the sheep to a gory death.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't know which side of popule I'm on here but I really have only experienced dishwashers that work and this pre-washing idea is insanty gone mad.

Also i've watched the technology connections on this, I've got sources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back