What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (1 Viewer)

Dude, I know about your piggery job. You didn't like doing agriculture-related work, but that doesn't mean that nobody does. As a society we are very lucky that smart bogger kids chose agri careers, because if they didn't then all our food would be getting produced by fools.

I understand slagging boggers off as a joke, but I have the sense that you are serious. Without farmers we all go hungry
I am only against animal farming which is a waste of resources and produces very low yield food.

One kilo of dead animal for 8 kilos of food the pigs eat.
It takes a huge amount of land and water to produce all that food and then waste it on livestock.
In most parts of the world people eat very little meat as a necessity.

Growing grain or veg. or pulses etc for people to eat is a great service to the world and good on those folks.

Remember two of the three people I mentioned in the post you quoted were involved in the animal feed business.

I am on good terms with everyone around where I live.
If they are animal farmers, into shooting or in one case even fox hunting, I just don't talk to them about that.
I wouldn't judge someone on just one part of their life. Usually farming folks are perfectly nice otherwise.

I don't think I slagged of argi science graduates other than saying it was striking how many of them stayed in the agriculture business when usually college is a path away from it.
Bear in mind I haven't met any of these people since I was 14 in 1990.

It was probably muddled thinking on my part to bring Irish farming into discussion about Tory education values.

We need huge reform and transition to more sustainable agriculture and this will cost big money but it has to done.
The Indo cover today has a story that there will need to be 200,000 less cattle in three years time to meet targets.

Sidebar: I also love that we have rich, retired footballers who can afford to be chronically online and be our moral guardians
he pops up on my twitter feed now and again trying to sell CBD oil an gummies. John Hartson and Dean Windass too. The company is owned by a former boxer who I had to soft-block and unfollow because he's a pain in the hole.

Sidebar: I also love that we have rich, retired footballers who can afford to be chronically online and be our moral guardians

It's kinda sad what happened to Le Tiss, he was a beautiful footballer. But he really went down the rabbit hole and is a total dick about it now.

It's kinda sad what happened to Le Tiss, he was a beautiful footballer. But he really went down the rabbit hole and is a total dick about it now.
I've been lucky enough to avid him so far

I am trying real hard not to take any advice from anyone promoting themselves on the internet

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone telling you what to do has an agenda other than your happiness

Effective publicity stunt klaxon

Where is it suggested by the artist that the image portrays adults fucking children?
Are they making up shit to be outraged about?

not a pile on, and not really twitter, but still

another explainer

Twitter app updated on my phone and it now looks like a sleazy sex app, not even a good sex app.
View attachment 17390
They’ve added some distressed effect to the logo to make it look even sleazier - it looks like the kind of sex app where you hook up with people to watch snuff movies.
2A6477FE-0390-4CC6-A054-CCE26DEDA335.jpeg

They’ve added some distressed effect to the logo to make it look even sleazier - it looks like the kind of sex app where you hook up with people to watch snuff movies.
View attachment 17479

At least it isn't garnering increased site traffic and global attention.
sarcasm-detector-the-simpsons.gif

At least it isn't garnering increased site traffic and global attention.
I had already greatly reduced my use of Twitter but the switch to X has completely killed off my engagement with it. If posting about the logo on Thumped was Elon’s endgame, then I accept this epic checkmate with a humble acceptance of his genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back