Minor Pleasures (3 Viewers)

I'm gonna have a cuppa tea and DSOTM on the cans and practice my GIMP chops

New(to me) pair of AKG K550s arrived in my Parcel Motel this morning and are now sitting very happily on my head. Got them cheap cos the headband was kinked..5 mins in the workshop here at Electricgaryland and they're good as new!
Cracking set of headphones altogether..And fucking huge..I'll be the talk of the town rocking round Aldis in these

Listening to a vinyl rip of DSOTM.Awesome

Also..and this will be getting moved to major pleasures if it keeps up..the medicated anti itch shampoo the pharmacist dealt me seems to be working a treat!

Only woke up once last night.. due to the uninterupted sleep ended up having loads of dreams..which has gotta be good for my mental health

When you give someone a lend of a film or a book or do a compilation of music they might not have heard before and they really enjoy it and maybe it turns them on to something new.

Rarely happens though.

All this headphone listening is gonna help me make my own music sound better.
Like everything else..every single thing I do is towards that goal.

Also..and this will be getting moved to major pleasures if it keeps up..the medicated anti itch shampoo the pharmacist dealt me seems to be working a treat!

Only woke up once last night.. due to the uninterupted sleep ended up having loads of dreams..which has gotta be good for my mental health
What is it? I could use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back