identify this bass (1 Viewer)

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
ok - saw this bass at a market yesterday. was up on a wall so didnt get a propper look at the head stock.

-ambery sunbust viola shaped body, with the standard looking 'beatle bass' control panel (2knobs and switches)
-white pearloid scratch plate
-the push-button tone controls you sometimes see on old italian 60s guitars and bases (3 buttons I think) like the pic below
- silver covered humbuckers
- square headstock, 2 tuners a slide, plastic/white machine heads
- headstock had 'bass s' or possibly 'bass 8' in gold block capitals and 'by exxxx' ie some name begining I think with e in cursive script.

any idea? in hindsight I should have just asked to take it down and have a propper look, but the missues was peppering to leave!

-
eko_elite_bass.jpg

ok - saw this bass at a market yesterday. was up on a wall so didnt get a propper look at the head stock.-

Eko Elite Bass

Guitar Blog: Eko Elite Bass

Now you know I just love these cheesy Italian guitars from the 1960s, don't you? Last week we looked at an Eko violin bass and today I am bringing you another bass made by Eko, this time it's the Elite model. The shape may look familar - every now and again the guitar version crops up on eBay (I've previously featured a Crucianelli-branded Elite 6-string on this blog), but I haven't seen the bass before now.

eko_elite_bass.jpg

Hagstrom were mad for the push button tone control. But yeah, posting the picture was just confusing.

ok, for the benefit of those who are confused: imagine if this

1_f.jpg

was crossed with this

beatles%20bass%2010.jpg

headstock says: 'bass s' or possibly 'bass 8' and some brand name begining with e.

and heres a picture of a cat for johnny//./

tumblr_l0mln4Y9zp1qzmowao1_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back