Singer wanted for Audioslave/Soundgarden + other grunge bands wanted (Dublin CC) (2 Viewers)

Xavi-Wan

Hi,

We're an experienced covers band based in Dublin CC with pro equipment and own studio that is currently looking for a singer to cover Audioslave, Soundgarden and other grunge bands (Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Shashing Pumpkins, Foo Fighters, ...). The singer must be baritone with a very high range (listen to The day I tried to live and you'll know what I mean).

Interested? Please send me a PM with some demos if possible and we'll arrange a jam session.

Thanks!

Xavi

Hi guys i don't know if you have filled the spot or not but i would be hugely interested in this
have no demo only some youtube stuff from a few years back.
Chris Cornell and Layne Staley are my two vocal idols so give us a shout if your still looking for a vocalist.

Hi guys i don't know if you have filled the spot or not but i would be hugely interested in this
have no demo only some youtube stuff from a few years back.
Chris Cornell and Layne Staley are my two vocal idols so give us a shout if your still looking for a vocalist.

Hey dude, yeah it is still available. Please email me when you have a chance (check your private messages)

@spuded loves a bit of grunge, he's more of a screamer than a songster though...as far as i know

how about it ed? time to live the grunge dream?

note: hasn't logged in for 2 years...

"Must be able to sing like Chris Cornell" is quite a tall order. Go Robert Coker

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back