Singer wanted for Audioslave/Soundgarden + other grunge bands wanted (Dublin CC) (1 Viewer)

Xavi-Wan

Hi,

We're an experienced covers band based in Dublin CC with pro equipment and own studio that is currently looking for a singer to cover Audioslave, Soundgarden and other grunge bands (Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Shashing Pumpkins, Foo Fighters, ...). The singer must be baritone with a very high range (listen to The day I tried to live and you'll know what I mean).

Interested? Please send me a PM with some demos if possible and we'll arrange a jam session.

Thanks!

Xavi

Hi guys i don't know if you have filled the spot or not but i would be hugely interested in this
have no demo only some youtube stuff from a few years back.
Chris Cornell and Layne Staley are my two vocal idols so give us a shout if your still looking for a vocalist.

Hi guys i don't know if you have filled the spot or not but i would be hugely interested in this
have no demo only some youtube stuff from a few years back.
Chris Cornell and Layne Staley are my two vocal idols so give us a shout if your still looking for a vocalist.

Hey dude, yeah it is still available. Please email me when you have a chance (check your private messages)

@spuded loves a bit of grunge, he's more of a screamer than a songster though...as far as i know

how about it ed? time to live the grunge dream?

note: hasn't logged in for 2 years...

"Must be able to sing like Chris Cornell" is quite a tall order. Go Robert Coker

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back