It pains me to do this (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
But I need to have demographic info on users of the site (yes, for advertisers to chew on), and what's the easiest way to do it?

Fucking facebook.

If you haven't already, could you throw a like at us over at https://www.facebook.com/thumped please? That way i can use the facebook insights they gather to segment you all and shit.

I know, OK? I know.

I'll post up the existing info here later

People Who Like Your Page (Demographics and Location)

Gender and age?
Female 30%
Male 66%

Female: 0% | 3.9% | 17% | 7.4% | 0.32% | 1.3%
Male: 0.21% | 6.6% | 34% | 20% | 2.6% | 3.2%

I'm not on FB.

But I am a Swedish Blond, 34,22, 34, 5'9", IQ 138, age 17, Vegan but I swallow, I want World Peace and I love animals, especially pussies.

People Who Like Your Page (Demographics and Location)

Gender and age?
Female 30%
Male 66%

Female: 0% | 3.9% | 17% | 7.4% | 0.32% | 1.3%
Male: 0.21% | 6.6% | 34% | 20% | 2.6% | 3.2%

That 18-24 demographic needs improving if thumped is going to survive. Overall female readership needs upping as well. So yeah basically this site needs more younger girls...

slightly unrelated, but that recent mailshot about asking peeps to log in in they haven't in a while would be more likely to drive people off that bring them back...

Not sure I agree, but that was only done for the purpose of tidying up the mailing list anyway.

week1 said:
According to our records you've never opened one of these emails before. We don't want to be filling up your mailbox if you're not interested in these weekly messages so we just thought we'd check in and see if you wanted to unsubscribe from this list.

week2 said:
Well, you're still showing up as never having opened one of these mails or clicked a link, so we thought we'd just double check and make sure that you still want to receive them - if not, you can unsubscribe from this list.

It only went to people flagged as never having opened a mailout or clicked a link within one. If they're not interested in the mailouts I'd rather have them unsubscribe than report it as spam, which can cause hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back