Girls with Guitars (2 Viewers)

IMHO

Charlotte Hatherley's looks > Charlotte Hatherley's music

A Life Less Ordinary > every other song Tim Wheeler has ever written. Actually aside from that and Nu Clear Sounds (for the sheer stupidness of it all) I pretty much hate Ash

kipiharuhirock1aj6.jpg

girl_guitar.jpg

I wonder can she play that. It's not as effective when you get the impression that its a photo of a guitar accompanied by a girl. Girl and her friend, guitar.

She has a great job

She was playing with Bryan Ferry a while ago

They ended up playing some millionaires 50th birthday in S Korea or somewhere..at the end of the night all the hangers on had fucked off leaving just her and Bryan to sing happy Birthday to the guy as he cut his cake

She plays in Bat For Lashes now.

I saw her on TV playing in KT Tunstall's band recently. There's worse ways of paying the bills.

"If you need a sexy chick guitarist and no one else can help and if you can pay her, maybe you can hire.....eh Charlotte Hatherley."

I have never listened to Kt Tunstall but I will forever give her respect for having this as the cover to her second album

kt-tunstall-drastic.jpg

She's obviously fucking brilliant.

I pm'd @veeda ; when she first posted, but she isn't looking for a balding, middle-aged male for her outfit. Her loss.

even with surf being in my blood and all.

I pm'd @veeda ; when she first posted, but she isn't looking for a balding, middle-aged male for her outfit. Her loss.

even with surf being in my blood and all.

ha ha sorry i got a package deal of a drummer and a bassist...

how would you feel about donning a wig and a red sequin one-piece? you can distract from my awful guitar playing.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back