Gerry Ryan dead (3 Viewers)

when i was on school around the corner i forgot my scroll and left the stage, he called me back to get it and as i walked towards the stage he drop-kicked the scroll at me and it flew past my head. if there is a heaven (there isn't) my nana is at the gates ready to box the ears off him.

RIP.

Ah sure Pat Ingoldsby was an infinitely better host, now when he dies that will be a tragedy :(

Taoiseach Brian Cowen has expressed sadness at Mr Ryan's death.

In a statement he said: 'Gerry was a household name and a broadcaster of immense talent and popularity. His legion of fans will all be greatly shocked to hear this sad news, just as they are shocked that I am still Taoiseach."

Taoiseach Brian Cowen has expressed sadness at Mr Ryan's death.

In a statement he said: 'Gerry was a household name and a broadcaster of immense talent and popularity. His legion of fans will all be greatly shocked to hear this sad news, just as they are shocked that I am still Taoiseach."

He didn't say that did he!?!?

He didn't say that did he!?!?

What he actually said was

"Gerry is a fire-breathing icon of rock'n'roll non-conformity. With a voice like Tina Turner gargling ball bearings, a mega-watt stage presence, a delight in flouting the conventions of dress for 'the larger lady', Gerry would stand out anywhere, never mind in the blokey indie world.

Then there's the fact that he grew up a punk and proudly lesbian in the deep south, Arkansas, from a white trash (her words) background where the only way out seemed to be "pregnancy or crystal meth addiction". He has expertly dissed Gwen Stefani for being an "appropriation station", paid her punk-rock dues by touring for five years in obscurity with his band, and in Standing In The Way Of Control - a protest song about Bush's attitude to gay marriage - made the indie-disco floor-filler of the year.

Quel surprise the narrow-minded, reactionary posters of Thumped diss him. "

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can't look at his smug jowly head for longer than one second.

RIP you great big buffoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back