Gerry Ryan dead (5 Viewers)

He was popular DJ that became a radio talk guy. Courted the odd bit of controversy doing a kind of Howard Stern-lite routine - talking incessantly about himself and his bodily functions.
Constant failed attempts to graft his radio success onto TV increased his notoriety. Lots of people found his gluttonous solipsistic shtick unbearable.
Loved the sound of his own voice. And eating.

Thanks!

my brother ran riot on the School around The Corner when Ryan presented it. he seemed nice but i could never abide by his base humour and self-importance. poor kids of his though

Yeah, cause now his poor talentless daughter won't have anyone to pull strings and get her on the Childline concerts. Poor thing didn't even get her mothers looks.

This is just the shot in the arm thumped needs on a friday!*

How are the stats looking Petey boy?I'd say we're getting mad hits.

*Not my line.

24pfcki.jpg
Tasteless ones are popping up already.

gerry-ryan.gif

Awful to see. Dreadful.

You see the difference between this and Katy French is that Ryan was fucking ninja on the radio.

Maybe I'm a fucking eejit for thinking this,but just cos he didnt appeal to the prick demographic,dosent mean what he did was rubbish to everybody.
The man was a pro who fucking rocked the mornings for a nation of auld wans.

RIP.

Edit...My next door neighbour Helen just said he was a stupid fat yuppie cunt.Fuck em.

He didnt rock one auld wan anyway!

when i was on school around the corner i forgot my scroll and left the stage, he called me back to get it and as i walked towards the stage he drop-kicked the scroll at me and it flew past my head. if there is a heaven (there isn't) my nana is at the gates ready to box the ears off him.

RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back