Beards (3 Viewers)

what's the craic with beards and job interviews these days? i have a second round interview next week and i've only been growing the beard since sunday. i'm worried it'll still be in the scruffy stage next week. do employers actually give a shit anymore? bearing in mind they've already met me beardless

what's the craic with beards and job interviews these days? i have a second round interview next week and i've only been growing the beard since sunday. i'm worried it'll still be in the scruffy stage next week. do employers actually give a shit anymore? bearing in mind they've already met me beardless

If your scraggly face hair is more important to you than the job, then why are you even doing the interview?

Furious just ROCKED YOUR FUCKING WORLD there LOMAX.

I can tell.

the beard is only 4 days old? its not at all certain that you will go the distance with this "beard" however if you are determined you could just start again next week after the interview. new beards look like you just havent bothered shaving for a while anyway.

I haven't bothered shaving in a while.

i saw a report recently which showed that people with beards are generally considered trustworthy, now ive just found the following image which shows just how trustworthy different types of beard are - yours looks like the very trustworthy philosopher beard. my own preferred style (the sans mustache, aka amish beard) is considered Questionable. i dont have a beard at the mo...

PHmF5.jpg

i saw a report recently which showed that people with beards are generally considered trustworthy, now ive just found the following image which shows just how trustworthy different types of beard are - yours looks like the very trustworthy philosopher beard. my own preferred style (the sans mustache, aka amish beard) is considered Questionable. i dont have a beard at the mo...

PHmF5.jpg

sweet. i have the most trustworthy of beards. but then again i knew that

PHmF5.jpg

the only type of beard worth having.although its too warm for beards this time of year,i need to get the lot shaved off again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back