Invictus Ten Year Anniversay w/ Gospel of the Horns, 26th September. (2 Viewers)

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
Anyone going to this? It's gonna be fucking legend, if you've got any curiosity as to the state of proper underground metal you shouldn't miss it.

l_ea2e840f997340c7ace62b006b1c8162.jpg

To celebrate 10 years of poisoning the world with sonic filth, there will be a a show in Dublin with Gospel Of The Horns on Saturday September 26th. I'm currently working out arrangements with some other bands to play on the day as well so all will be revealed in due course.

Gospel Of The Horns will play their last ever show in Dublin as part of their trilogy of shows (Holland/Germany/Dublin) in September 2009. It's an honour to have them play their final show here to celebrate 10 years of Invictus!

CONFIRMED LINE UP:

GOSPEL OF THE HORNS www.myspace.com/gospelofthehorns (Aussie Black/Thrash mania! Last ever shows in Europe!)
SCYTHIAN www.myspace.com/scythiandeath (UK Death Metal)
NEUTRON HAMMER www.myspace.com/neutronhammer (Finnish Black/Death terror)
GROUND OF RUIN www.myspace.com/groundofruin (Irish Black/Death Metal)
FUIL NA SEANCHOILLE www.myspace.com/fuilnaseanchoille (Irish Black Metal, first live show)

There might be an appearance by SEPULCHRAL VOICE at this, for you drunk Metal Punk scumbags.

The gig is being sponsored by Zero Tolerance magazine as well.

It's not exactly pocket money but it's fair enough for three foreign bands plus local supports in a venue as good as this...Agnostic Front was the same price, and that was just one foreign band who didn't have to travel half the distance Gospel had to.

It's not exactly pocket money but it's fair enough for three foreign bands plus local supports in a venue as good as this...Agnostic Front was the same price, and that was just one foreign band who didn't have to travel half the distance Gospel had to.

i bet they havent travelled half the distance AF have either.

gospel of the horns are cool but their bassist's other band, deaths head, is way better.
'more dead niggers' and 'swastica will fly again' are awesome tracks

Here we fucking go again.

I can assure you GOTH as a band have absolutely nothing to do with this Nazi bullshit (the singer's girlfriend is Asian, which would suggest if he's a racist, he's a shit one) and as far as I know that guy isn't in them any longer anyway (he was a live member from what I gather anyway, not a full band member. ). If this dude is ropey, sure, it's a poor choice on their part but associating them with one affiliated past member's stupidity is utterly ridiculous.

Here's a novel idea Kleft - instead of being a fucking presumptuous internet warrior, why don't you (or anyone else here) raise you concerns with Darragh from Invictus, or the band, directly?

lads, do yis honestly think Corm would be playing this gig if it was some sort of metal Nuremburg rally?

Perhaps get on with policing your own scene or finally "sorting out" the Temple Bar skins like you've all been threatening to do rather than stirring shit about a metal band again.

I'm not going to post in this thread anymore. So annoyed. Folks who want more info on GOTH mail me directly, or contact Invictus, I'm sure Darragh will be the absolute last person to stand for any kind of "nazi" allegations.

ah now jamie...i don't think from klefts other posts that he gives a fuck,(just trying to rise people i'd say)

it was the long haired nancy boy thing wasn't it :)

what band is corm in?

Here's a novel idea Kleft - instead of being a fucking presumptuous internet warrior, why don't you (or anyone else here) raise you concerns with Darragh from Invictus, or the band, directly?

you're the one being presumptuous mate, i'm not remotely concerned about this.

ah now jamie...i don't think from klefts other posts that he gives a fuck,(just trying to rise people i'd say)

it was the long haired nancy boy thing wasn't it :)

what band is corm in?

so much for me not posting this thread.

yeah, sorry Byrneos, maybe it was an overreaction but it definitely seemed like some sort of sly "oh these lads are dodgy" type attempt to cause trouble, which I don't thik id fair. This bassist guy obviously being in a ropey band is one thing but the lads playing this gig aren't like that and it would be extremely bad form if people took Kleft's little smartarse remarks to hear and we had another one of these incidents where someone decides to make it thei mission to have the gig pulled because of a presumption that they're somehow a white power band or something.

And yeah, as for that that "nancy boy comment"..fucking hell man... so out of order. Easpa Measa are homophobes folks, you read it here first :)

And yeah, as for that that "nancy boy comment"..fucking hell man... so out of order. Easpa Measa are homophobes folks, you read it here first :)

ah now its not all of easpa measa just the bass player and he's really only a live member so it wouldn't be fair to tar the whole band....

i here there is a proper old dublin fash band playing in december ;) you know anything about them jamie??

Suppose I may have to fork out the 20 squid for this. Cormy did you get on the bill cuz your bosses are sponsoring it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back