The Ticket's '' Top 50 Irish Bands Right Now'' list (2 Viewers)

I imagine that if you're in a band and not mentioned then it's like the moment The B Sharps found out that they were on the 'not hot' list in Us Magazine...

What's your point, Scutter? How does that help anyone remember anything?

the point is that when I first read the list I thought, wow, Micheal Knight is deservedly at number 1. But then I read on and realised they were only at number 50.

then I wondered how there could be 49 better Irish bands than Micheal Knight. But then I realised that there aren't and that the list is a load of me bollix.

Some of the acts would certainly be on a proper list of 50 top Irish bands that I, myself, personally think are the 50 best Irish bands in Ireland at the present time.

But I'm not sure the ticket readers would be too bothered about reading such a list. They're way more interested in reading the 50 best Irish bands that Jim Carroll, Lauren somebody, Sinead Gleeson (who went to our school Moods), and somebody else thinks and the 50 best Irish bands in Ireland at the moment

Have I made myself clear?

i dont like the 'top 50 bands' thing as i feel attaching a chart to this is kinda wrong. the article wouldve been 10 times more respectable if it had been titled, '50 irish bands we like' or something. you dig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back