Big fuck off gig in Galway on Sat March 21st (1 Viewer)

I woke up during the night thinking someone was at the bag but fell back asleep instantly. Got up this morning and the bag was open and the stuff in it all over the floor. :mad:

That sucks.
Sounds like the work of a prize Geebag

Great fun, thanks for the gig Dan! Had a class time, I just wish I wasn't so wrecked and could have enjoyed it all a bit more, spent half the time trying not to fall asleep really! At least I was aware enough to stop Meat sticking his cock in my ear whilst I was sleeping, so he had to move on to some other Prawo Jazdy.
Some utterly amazing quotes and moments, what a night! Thanks for the lift John!

had a great buzz at this. Thanks to dan and all for having de novissimis down, pity about missing the party back at meat's I was too fucked to move when I got back to the car, so slept in it instead. :rolleyes:

Great fun, thanks for the gig Dan! Had a class time, I just wish I wasn't so wrecked and could have enjoyed it all a bit more, spent half the time trying not to fall asleep really! At least I was aware enough to stop Meat sticking his cock in my ear whilst I was sleeping, so he had to move on to some other Prawo Jazdy.
Some utterly amazing quotes and moments, what a night! Thanks for the lift John!

he's MENTAL.:eek::):eek:

Sorry to hear about your wallet G. Were you asleep in the kitchen or a bedroom? I knew most people there & can defo say it was none of our lads. We have parties there all the time & this has never happened.

DeNov were band of the night for me followed closely by Tunguska & Complan. Neifenbach played good for their first gig. Beanz on toast were deadly too. Missed a few bands due to chatting outside & stuff. Deadly craic.

Gig ran too late though imo. Plenty late playing til 12.30am. Tough for the bands to stay awake & sober til 2am & tough for punters to stay interested. Still a deadly gig though. Well done Dan & crew.

Gig ran too late though imo. Plenty late playing til 12.30am. Tough for the bands to stay awake & sober til 2am & tough for punters to stay interested. Still a deadly gig though. Well done Dan & crew.

Thanks, gigs on Saturday night need to run late as the venue wants to sell booze. Can't start any earlier cause of the restaurant downstairs. People were fuckin wasted by midnight alright but sure what can ya do..|..|

he's MENTAL.:eek::):eek:

Meat vs Skubi

street_fighter_ii_snes_hadoken.jpg

Deadly night, De Nov were the best Id ever seen em but fuckin hell their set was like a whack off a bong, three songs in and I needed to sit down after the amount of beer Id had. Cheers hooly for standin by us when that bouncer kicked me out for a minute, he could teach dublin bouncers a thing or two though haha. Fairplay Dan, class night. Hope Karens alright aswell. Good top see tunguska again after over a year, crackin set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back