Drumancoo top fives. (1 Viewer)

I did'nt know they were doing Cork aswell.I'm into heading to Letterkenny cos thats now one of my go-to towns.Cork used to be but most of the cats I knew there moved on.Jazes I'd love to go but.You have got to go.They are fucking magic at the Mo.Saw them a couple months back.Absolutley stunning.Sure the new Lp is beautiful altogether.I've been Duped is a classic tune.Our drinking day will come A.M.:)

Bring on Mantua fest..|..|.|..|

Might try snatch a ticket for The Fall alright if they're not all gone.

yeah like ciaro said, we almost took the dog home after finding it in bits in the car park near our van just before we left. poor ting was wimpering, but then when the aformentioned hippy friend of the owner came along, the dog jumped up and was full of beans.
after politely saying to her that maybe the dog was hurt, she had a go at me sayin was i animal welfare or somethin.
i was like no, but the dog might be really hurt.
her reply of , "he prob ate some drugs" made me pretty annoyed so i said she should tell her mate to look after her dog!

...to which she replied, "that dog is free"

i wanted to punch her straight in the face and take the dog.

fuckin dope.

yea, that brown dog was sound, so was his yellow mate, but the smaller one that was black and brown and white , he was a dickhead, he fucking bite me when i went to pet him ,then i had to go look for a tetnis shot cus no doubt it was a nacker of a thing !!!

Has Eamonn Rimbaud resurfaced yet??

Yep, barely survived that one!
Christ i've never blacked out a the distro before.I was talking to the polish guy, he bought a bunch of stuff, then i got buckfast, then i went a bit crazy...not sure what happened.
I bought a load of toxic waste stuff, and then left the fucken lot of it in a bag along with a load of other stuff!!!:mad:
A camera, a mobile phone, a book from cork city library, a bunch of distro cds.Whoever finds it please give it all a good home!Post me down the toxic waste stuff though.

TOP BITS
*Buckfast and the guys sellin the puteen.
*Bands i was going nuts to but can't remember who, Estel being the one i thought killed all together.Who was the band in the marquee around 1am sunday night?
*the lady who ran across a field at 5am to give me a t-shirt.

BATS BITS
*Trying to act casual while chatting to godknows who while a little dog swung by he's teeth from my left foot.
*hangover on monday/tuesday
*losing my jacket and tshirt saturday
*losing all my other stuff and another tshirt on sunday

all in all a brill weekend if you ask me.

That was the Lobotomies on Sunday I think.Fucking savage tunes.

A camera, a mobile phone, a book from cork city library, a bunch of distro cds.Whoever finds it please give it all a good home!Post me down the toxic waste stuff though.

I am pretty sure Dan from OFAC has the bag. I was heading away on the Monday and found it, knew it was yours. Asked Daniel if he'd seen ya, he said he hadn't but said he's throw your bag into the van if he didn't see ya. Then again, he might not have it at all.

who was doing the distros I know belfast records, steve and rimbaud who was the other distro or distros as I wanted to get somethings but was to wasted to.

You should have bought an Axis Of tee and/or EP on the sunday...you would have made me a busy and happy chap.

Oi Oi...

I was the girl with blonde hair who u probably seen runnin about with the dog (Skeg we called him :p) all sunday lol... I didn't say the owner was a smackhead, he was actually dead lovely because I got talking to him later on that day.. but people he was knockin about with were as my mate n I dandered in to where they were all sittin before we realised what they were all at.. I reckon that dog is well loved :) Although I really wanted to steal him!!! Anyways it was a crackin weekend all round apart from all that shite on Sat nite but I wont get in to that haa haa.

You will.I'll not be hard to miss.

I'll be the epileptic looking fella foaming at the gob with no jocks who wants to marry you.

i heard ye rang up mary and said that ye'd play the gig, all put on full performances in the after session etc but someone had to give you an alarm call so youd be on time for acdc

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back