Thumped ladies and their user names (2 Viewers)

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
Last night I was introduced to a thumpeder and was surprised to learn that this person with a non gender specific user name was a lady. I just presumed it to be the case, does assuming that everyone here is a man make me an internet sexist?

(Something similar also happened at the thumped xmas thing).

yes. at the xmas cinnamon boy thought i was a girl cuz i used to post under hen pest, which was just an anagram of my name. i was all like "don't you read my posts, maaaaaaan?" he was like "no". and i was all like "oh". but to reiterate, yes it makes you sexist

yes. at the xmas cinnamon boy thought i was a girl cuz i used to post under hen pest, which was just an anagram of my name. i was all like "don't you read my posts, maaaaaaan?" he was like "no". and i was all like "oh". but to reiterate, yes it makes you sexist

You're Hen Pest and not a woman. now it all makes sense.

That's why I like Jill Hives. No confusion. Plus if introduced as such in person, it doesn't sound idiotic. Although because of past messages boards I did get used to being called Hayworth even though it's not my surname. I assume most people on here are male. Although at first, I did think Pantone was a girl for some reason.

Raudi Raus Shenkel ..or whatever was a revelation

It's a girl, whod've thunk it?

despite having an ambiguous user name, an ambiguous real name and an ambiguous singing voice, i am in fact a laydee.

i would never have thought hen pest was One Of Us.

johnnystress = scientific term for acute teenage male anxiety caused by having to get a condom on during sex.

two stress grades up from "bra-strap freakout"

I'm more worried about the fact that I assume everyone on thumped is 35-40 years old

I notice that most people on this forum spell corecctly and their grammar is usually spot on- compared to other forums

I conclude that Thumped is probably gay-or at least last picked for school football

countdown-c4-lg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back