List of people who've blanked me. (2 Viewers)

i think you might be right.

I just remembered that almost immediately after i sat down beside them they got up and left. hmmm.

fuckit

4 & 5:
Stan & Lefty at Rock Jihad.
Jesus I wish I'd have had the chance to blank you, hanging around like a bad smell.

3. The Scientician
At Rock Jihad last night. I considered adding the Stan and Lefty double act, but being almost entirely incapable of speech doesn't really count.

I didn't blank you did I. You .|..| and I .|..|?
FWIW the only other time I met you you looked completely different. Did you used to have long hair/nay glasses?

I didn't blank you did I. You .|..| and I .|..|?
FWIW the only other time I met you you looked completely different. Did you used to have long hair/nay glasses?

hmm i was heading for the door at the time so i may have missed that. yes i have since lost my lustrous, flowing mane. Have been a four eyes for years though.

I should have come over to talk to you. I'm fairly sure Squiggle was telling me it was you but I'm not too good at hearing when at the Jihad so I wasn't 100% that it was. Are you coming on Friday?

i blank people all the time cause i'v shit eyesight and am too cool to wear glasses. i always say hello to people i don't know aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back