List of people who've blanked me. (1 Viewer)

i think you might be right.

I just remembered that almost immediately after i sat down beside them they got up and left. hmmm.

fuckit

4 & 5:
Stan & Lefty at Rock Jihad.
Jesus I wish I'd have had the chance to blank you, hanging around like a bad smell.

3. The Scientician
At Rock Jihad last night. I considered adding the Stan and Lefty double act, but being almost entirely incapable of speech doesn't really count.

I didn't blank you did I. You .|..| and I .|..|?
FWIW the only other time I met you you looked completely different. Did you used to have long hair/nay glasses?

I didn't blank you did I. You .|..| and I .|..|?
FWIW the only other time I met you you looked completely different. Did you used to have long hair/nay glasses?

hmm i was heading for the door at the time so i may have missed that. yes i have since lost my lustrous, flowing mane. Have been a four eyes for years though.

I should have come over to talk to you. I'm fairly sure Squiggle was telling me it was you but I'm not too good at hearing when at the Jihad so I wasn't 100% that it was. Are you coming on Friday?

i blank people all the time cause i'v shit eyesight and am too cool to wear glasses. i always say hello to people i don't know aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back