Hunger (2 Viewers)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
Has anyone seen it yet?
It looks interesting.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some interesting comment on it here.

waaaaaaait a second.
Michael Fassbender?
....:confused:

....I think I went to primary school with a Michael Fassbender. How many Michael Fassbenders are in Ireland? I dont remember what he looks like. He was in the class below me. Only for a few years though maybe.
We considered slagging him for being called Fassbender. I think we thought better of it since he was cooler than we were.

His Ma was foreign. Finnish or something.

Looks like a great film though. Nice one Scientician.

deadly, bring your spacehoppers and marathon bars an thames tv in here and we can have a real 80's party. recessionista!

Opens the same night as Quantum Of Solace

*sings* Quantum of Solace, what the fuck does that mean?

It's interesting how many British directors (eh two) are making films on Irish history/the broader Troubles of late. Is it just budget or are Irish filmmakers not enough removed from events to have a decent filmic perspective on them?

by the way, how does steve mcqueen get to be called steve mcqueen if steve mcqueen is already called steve mcqueen? isn't there some law or something. i suppose steve mcqueen teh director has never acted and steve mcqueen the actor has never directed. i suppose that could be it. but you can see how it could be confusing. too many steve mcqueens. what would macaloon do?

saw fassbender on ryan gimpidy the other night

turns out he was yer man that swam the atlantic in that guinness ad. so there. theres arts and culture for ya.

by the way, how does steve mcqueen get to be called steve mcqueen if steve mcqueen is already called steve mcqueen? isn't there some law or something. i suppose steve mcqueen teh director has never acted and steve mcqueen the actor has never directed. i suppose that could be it. but you can see how it could be confusing. too many steve mcqueens. what would macaloon do?

Well considering the other Steve McQueen is long dead, I don't think anyone's going to be thinking he's alive again and directing films in the 1980's. There's no such law either. It's only for membership of the Screen Guild. Based on name royalites etc or people who are working at the same time (not 28 yrs after the others death).

Well considering the other Steve McQueen is long dead, I don't think anyone's going to be thinking he's alive again and directing films in the 1980's. There's no such law either. It's only for membership of the Screen Guild. Based on name royalites etc or people who are working at the same time (not 28 yrs after the others death).
so i can change my name to orson welles and start directing films? i think i might just do that.

Fassbender.

Heh heh.

Fassbender.

1958%20fender%20p%20bass%20s.jpg

Geddit :confused::confused:

*sings* Quantum of Solace, what the fuck does that mean?

It's interesting how many British directors (eh two) are making films on Irish history/the broader Troubles of late. Is it just budget or are Irish filmmakers not enough removed from events to have a decent filmic perspective on them?

from what i've heard, as regards tax breaks, incentives and whatevers out there for the filmaker these days regarding ireland. if its not a circle of leprechauns dancing round a famine corpse for two hours to the intro of achtung baby then funding can be difficult to find.... 'its not racist'...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back