Ads you HATE!! (2 Viewers)

Those hip people in the Dave bits between programmes annoy me to a great extent for no real reason

maybe you could start a campaign for miller to bring back dennis leary?

that little insolent bastard kid who keeps screaming at his thick parents to tell them they are in the AA and should call them. i'd like to see his brain pulped in a 30 mph head-on.

How about the Freshways sandwich ads?? With the cod-Kaiser Chiefs song in the background?

na na na na na na naaaaaaa.....:mad:::clef::

If I ever look that happy eating a pre-packed sandwich its time for that lobotomy...

Is anything worse than radio ads?

Newstalk - the ads they have for their own ads.
Also the one they have for the AA with the kid in the back of the car going "Call the AA!".
up.the.fucking.wall.it.drives.me.

And that ad on TV with the kid who buys the fake wounds in the joke shop MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!!!!

How about the Freshways sandwich ads?? With the cod-Kaiser Chiefs song in the background?

na na na na na na naaaaaaa.....:mad:::clef::

If I ever look that happy eating a pre-packed sandwich its time for that lobotomy...

hahahahahahaha

that little insolent bastard kid who keeps screaming at his thick parents to tell them they are in the AA and should call them. i'd like to see his brain pulped in a 30 mph head-on.

Yes indeed.. I've started switching the goddamn radio off every time this one cranks up..

I
Also the one they have for the AA with the kid in the back of the car going "Call the AA!".
up.the.fucking.wall.it.drives.me.

I'm personally going to kill that little prick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back