Further Mantua Lineup Details (1 Viewer)

were they the 3 MC's??? with the guy reading out some poem about dead kids or something at the end?

that was them alright.
people booed the whole way through that poem. sunday night of a festival what were they thinking.
at that stage i would have dance to the sound of an electric tooth brush and i was disgusted.

We were supposed to be doing a dance class thing near those lads. Never happened but they were letting us in their club (white face paint) in return for dance lessons. I was up for it until someone told me not to because 'it's not face paint it's bloody dulux'. Those who did join the club and got painted were stuck that way.

That would explain things. Some guy kept trying to paint my face on the Sunday, his was white already and I was trying to stop him. He let me paint his beard then which at the time I thought was brilliant. I realised this morning I still had paint on my face ha ha

Brilliant weekend, great food, it was so handy with the village beside it. The locals were sound too. And I didn't get soaked once which I'm still shocked by

A grand old disorganised bang as ever. Only it made it for the saturday but had a laugh. Think i saw clark but not entirely sure.

boo urns to the lot of it - i had a rubbish time... there was NO bouncy castle and it would definitely have doubled as a paddling pool with the rain which would have been ace :(

Clearly that's an out and out lie ... even without the bouncy castle incredible fun was had... What a brilliant weekend - Mantua is utterly my favourite festival :) Like most other people I missed heaps of stuff I wanted to see but got to check out lots of new stuff.

Big ups to those folk going around with the dance off mats ... they even made badges like... quality! And the gramaphone tent was amazing too... I couldn't believe everything kept going on there til so late on Monday morning just as the sun started to shine! So much good stuff I can't even remember but my face hurts from having fun so that's a good sign... oh or maybe that's just ANOTHER wasp sting...wah.

i missed the binocular football
WHYMUSTICRY.gif

incredible fun was had... What a brilliant weekend - Mantua is utterly my favourite festival :)

Definitely!!! Agree about the waps, for some reason they kept following me if they came near a group of people. What time did the thing finish up in the end?

I left at eleven I think and it was still going. Well people were dancing and there was still music playing somewhere

It was a hoot and a half, my bags did get stolen on Friday night which put a little bit of a downer on things but got over it and had a great time.
Saw loads forgot most of it. Made loads of new friends, forgot most of them, good times.

Stolen bags. Kids robbing tents. Heavy-handed security. Lame scheduling. Stages going missing.

Jaysus, if all that happened at a POD or MCD or Aiken festival, people would be hopping mad. Amazing the shite people put up with when it's a bunch of hippies and crusties in charge.

i remember getting drunk on friday and saturday. not much else. good dubstep on the friday. clark was deadly. zonked out for all of sunday madness.

Stolen bags. Kids robbing tents. Heavy-handed security. Lame scheduling. Stages going missing.

the robbing is really shite but I and all my mates didn't see any sign of it at all. I wonder how prevalent it was.

I thought the security were really sound - all i ever heard from them all weekend was "Hello" and "Thank you".

The cops that came around seemed to only lift the people who were blatantly unaware of their presence. They walked passed us a few times and didn't say a word, and actually gave us high-5's even though we had a minor drugs factory among the tents.

Twas deadly fun.
It all worked out pretty sweetly lift/bus wise considering I had to negotiate getting to another gig on Sunday with a big festival head on me.
That nearby pub was ace,had a deadly afternoon there Saturday.Met plenty of really sound strangers.
Worst that happened was spazzing myself off a rock on the Friday, legging it back from the Reggae tent trying to avoid getting soaked,ended up twice as wet and am now covered in some seriously filthy bruises.
Some bizarre hangovers too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back