Washing your hands (1 Viewer)

Wobbler

Website
www.discogs.com
Very satisfying. I think I might start doing it a lot less frequently so I can allow loads of dirt to build up and then giving them a really good wash.

What do you reckon?

it is quite nice, particularly with a good foamy soap.
My own personal hygiene favourite is cleaning my ears with cotton buds. I do it at least once every 2-3 days. It's on a par with wanking and sneezing. Anyone that tells you not to stick a cotton bud in your ear is a killjoy.

do you wash your hands in public jackses?

is there any point? Are you not better off with your own dirt?

mank

Hand sanitizer after you leave. Like the kind they have in hospitals for the super bug. I got some in my bag at all times. Cleaning ears....everyday as part of a routine. Cleaning is always enjoyable.

it is quite nice, particularly with a good foamy soap.
My own personal hygiene favourite is cleaning my ears with cotton buds. I do it at least once every 2-3 days. It's on a par with wanking and sneezing. Anyone that tells you not to stick a cotton bud in your ear is a killjoy.
I know it's great crack. Although I never know when to stop and sometimes end up with a bit of blood on the cotton. And a sore ear.

It's great when you forget to do it for a while and pick out a nice big piece.

You know when you've been out on a three day session, and have been falling over, and smoking fags and basically getting your hands into all sorts of unhygienicness, and then the morning after, you wash them, and lather up a real good soap, and watch in amazement as it drips off them in mucky greys and browns..wow!

you'll go blind if you do it everyday.ever try an ear candle?like a fuckin orgy compared to a cotton bud.

Nah, it's all about the ear stick, mad long yoke with a scratchy bit at the end. My friend just brought me back a lovely one from Japan, little charm on it and all. Clean feels so good. Washing your hands after gardening! Best feeling in the world!

this stuff:

Palmolive_Liquid_Hand_Washmilk_Honey_500ml.jpg

is essential, in my book.

milk and honeyness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back