Washing your hands (1 Viewer)

I got shite on my hand earlier, picked up the dog's shite awkwardly and it fell back out of the bag onto my hand.

I wiped it with leaves and continued my walk, reminding myself constantly not to touch my face.

I got shite on my hand earlier, picked up the dog's shite awkwardly and it fell back out of the bag onto my hand.

I wiped it with leaves and continued my walk, reminding myself constantly not to touch my face.

Dirt like that is not nice. Like cleaning up babies when they're sick. Never a happy time

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ye get really dirty face and hands quite quickly over here from pollution and underground dirtyness so washing hands every time i get into college & home. so many people.

I am constantly sticking things in my ears. They drive me fucking nuts. Cotton buds are ok in the morning but as the day progresses I tend to move onto matches or paper clips that I've straightened out and then bent in half.

I was at my ears with a hair clip years ago and my da banged off my arm. I think he perforated my eardrum, because I was able to whistle through my ear for a couple of days.

I had measles in my ears as a child and they put bandages on my hands in the hospital so I wouldn't scratch them. I think it all stems from that.

SWARFEGA

I love that word. say it with me

SWARFEGA

I used to love that stuff. I can still smell it.

Me da also had this pink liquid called jyser (sp) for cleaning oil off your hands. Being a paragon of responsible parenthood he used to keep it in lemonade bottles in the cupboard. My mother woke up with a hangover one morning and took a good swig of the stuff. Ah, the hilarity.

Hand sanitizer after you leave. Like the kind they have in hospitals for the super bug. I got some in my bag at all times. Cleaning ears....everyday as part of a routine. Cleaning is always enjoyable.

Do you like Phil Collins?

have you ever noticed how dirty your hand look when you've taken acid?

Haha yeah totally

I wash my hands after touching my meat. I saw an ad on the TV that said you should.

Yeah just in case you shake hands with a girl and she gets pregnant.

feel free to continue damaging the hell out of your ears

I've been in and out of hospital for years over my lugs and the one thing you're always told, is never use q-tips. Ears are self-cleaning.

My ears are grand. I don't trust them to clean themselves.

What's this now?

A long pipe made of some sort of gauze and covered in wax. Stick one end in your ear, light the other end. Wait for the vacuum and the lava like flow of deeply embedded wax.

Ear+Candling.jpg

and they're completely wrong too. They clear the whole lot out of your ear. You need wax or you'll go deaf and die.

wait til my doc hears about this

He's kinda right here but some things are so wrong they're right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back