Yo Marklar (1 Viewer)

Re: Re: cilla = emo nerd

Originally posted by cilla black
a mate of mine

haha me bollix
if you had any mates you wouldn't be spending all night posting here, or are you not allowed out on weeknights?
PS real punk mags like Maximumrocknroll, yeah reeeeeeeeal punk, so punk you can buy it in tower for the bargain price of in or around a billion euro. spa

Originally posted by marklar
(by the way corm, what do you think of "our own wars"-my brother copied it for me the other day haven't listened to it much tho)
I've only listened to it once so far, pretty good, I know a good few songs off it from comps and stuff, it's rockin though. It's a bit more poppy than Dead Reckoning though, doesn't quite have the same rock-edge to it.

Fingers crossed for a Born Against cover by Propagandhi?

yeh i agree our own wars ain't as good still good though, i also completed my american steel album collection-my bro burnt their 2nd album for me-not as good as the one i taped for you but better than their last one

Re: Re: Re: cilla = emo nerd

Originally posted by nooly
haha me bollix
if you had any mates you wouldn't be spending all night posting here, or are you not allowed out on weeknights?
PS real punk mags like Maximumrocknroll, yeah reeeeeeeeal punk, so punk you can buy it in tower for the bargain price of in or around a billion euro. spa

I spend all night spewing shit and you spend all night licking it up student wanker
spa? You got something against the disabled or are you just jealous cos they get there hole more often than you do?
so you shop in tower because its close to trinners spekky?

the new fuckin elite getting there rebelliousness out of there system before they go and work for the fuckin system keepin it real shit
attack spekky youth

he should have burnt all your fuckin albums

yep-your right he should have-in fact he does burn all the ones that i buy and then most of my cd's are ones he burnt for me......................oh yeh you do know burn means copy you spa

How amusing...rather than open yourself to possible criticism by telling the truth, you choose to parody yourself in a pathetic display of virtuoso ideocy.

CLAP CLAP CLAP.

Cilla, you are a sad, sad little boy (girls have more sense than to waste their time with this kind of shit). Now try and make an effort or just go away.

So what are your favourite bands?

how strange....i like hwm & as friends rust and nofx were the first band i ever got into...........could it be that i am cilla black?!?!?!?

think about it corm-think about it-and it took me a while but i've really gotten into that combatwoundedveteran ep-fukin kicks ass, anyways whats their older stuff like, got any recommendations?

CWV fucking rule. I can't believe I bought the goddam CD at the Children of Fall gig and Mero has it on vinyl a few weeks later...bugger. Their older stuff is deadly but noisier, not always so well recorded and not so hypnotic. If you like the big build-up rock-outs then get some Isis shit into you NOW! Get Celestial, followed by Oceanic...check out Botch too...

Re: Re: Re: Re: cilla = emo nerd

I spend all night spewing shit and you spend all night licking it up student wanker
spa? You got something against the disabled or are you just jealous cos they get there hole more often than you do?
so you shop in tower because its close to trinners spekky?

one word................spa

Originally posted by Corm
CWV fucking rule. I can't believe I bought the goddam CD at the Children of Fall gig and Mero has it on vinyl a few weeks later...bugger. Their older stuff is deadly but noisier, not always so well recorded and not so hypnotic. If you like the big build-up rock-outs then get some Isis shit into you NOW! Get Celestial, followed by Oceanic...check out Botch too...

as those fellows annalise once put it-too many bands and too much music or was it too much music and too many bands? anyways yeh i might check out isis, seems a pretty popular name these days- got ne leftover crack albums on cd i could have a lend of cormacacino? i need to burn em......BURN EM ALL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back