Yo Marklar (1 Viewer)

ha-can't handle punk-you say it as if all we listen to is emo, i have 3 REAL emo bands records and to tell the truth i don't like em-2 of em were burnt for me & i didnt know they were emo, the other i bought stupidly without reading a review or nothin, theres just a lot of contrast in some peoples record collections, we dont all just listen to one fixed style all the time, i listen to so many different style bands like My name is satan, carcass, strike anywhere, small brown bike, zoinks!, puget sound, its all different. and this fukin thing has gone way off the point and way out of hand. this started as a private thread for me and gar to discuss forming a band

Cheap Trick have a song called Elo Kiddies, if you replace Elo with Emo its much funnier, and it still kinda makes sense

not anymore fuckwit. I resigned so I could stay home, drink and listen to real fuckin punk.

Goth punks a go go....off a fuckin cliff hopefully.

Originally posted by marklar
as friends rust aren't emo! wel i haven't heard that record yet but "won" definitly wasn't. hwm aren't really now, c'mon. maybe the last song on the small brown bike/casket lottery-apart from that last song its all just....not emo? and sparta aren't really, they've got a hint of it but not EMO like say christie front drive emo

Shite almighty...As Friends Rust are emo as fuck, as are those 4 bands, and widely recognised as emo...and anyway, who fuckin cares what label they're called? And come on -the Casket Lottery? With a name like that...eeeeee-mo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back