Ye Olde Upload Thread (2 Viewers)

Re: eirecore upload blog

i made the post while i was waiting for the file to upload, the link's there now

hellbastard, deathspell omega, drip (pre-eyehategod demo courtesy of pentagrimes), and the funeral orchestra now added...

wow, the first track of the yellow swans and birchville cat motel cd is amazing, i never listened to yellow swans before
you should check out black boned angel,its the birchville cat motel guy doing really dark droney doom stuff.i'll try figure out how to upload one of the cds in a while

bash him with a mic stand andy!
i don't like it much but i've never much liked bad brains.

why doesn't everyone stop trying to out-stupid each other on the abortion thread and upload some nice things?? anyone got any moloko?

poser disposer - you don't count EP up, uploading oi polloi discography (pigs for slaughter) at the moment - 23 classic tracks, none of the shit ones!

why doesn't everyone stop trying to out-stupid each other on the abortion thread and upload some nice things?? anyone got any moloko?

But it's fun. I could stick up the stupids discography later to keep to the theme.

that would be nice.
we could all put up our stupidest music.........die toten hosen singing 'zieht den bayern die lederhosen aus' is the first thing that stands out on a quick inspection of my music folder

that would be nice.
we could all put up our stupidest music.........die toten hosen singing 'zieht den bayern die lederhosen aus' is the first thing that stands out on a quick inspection of my music folder

Will do. Btw it's not an actual discography just a double cd masquerading as a discography.

Hello everybody!

I thought it would be appropriate - as many here seem to appreciate all things doomy/sludgey - to upload smth I recorded myself approx. 6 months ago. It's quite a big package because of the quality, and because of the length. I only uploaded the first part of it, 4 songs. If you're into Corrupted and the like, you might actually like this. If you don't, that's ok too!

Here's the link, I hope I did the upload and all that correctly:

http://www.divshare.com/download/646339-243

Cheers, Tim

Hello everybody!

I thought it would be appropriate - as many here seem to appreciate all things doomy/sludgey - to upload smth I recorded myself approx. 6 months ago. It's quite a big package because of the quality, and because of the length. I only uploaded the first part of it, 4 songs. If you're into Corrupted and the like, you might actually like this. If you don't, that's ok too!

Here's the link, I hope I did the upload and all that correctly:

http://www.divshare.com/download/646339-243

Cheers, Tim
is nice, i like. quite grim, if not kult (perhaps kult, i'm not really sure what that means). four downloads so far......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back