Ye Olde Upload Thread (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
after some fucking about i've managed to set up an eirecore blog and divshare account to use in conjunction with the eirecore gmail:

http://eirecore.blogspot.com/

sign in name: [email protected]
password: eirecore123

divshare account:
sign in: [email protected]
password: outofpunx

so....you make albums into a zip file or whatever and upload them to divshare, then post on the blog.
i've put up the austrasian goat LP and gates of slumber - like a plague upon the land EP to try it out..er, hope that doesn't piss off anyone who was selling copies of the AG record...

Re: eirecore upload blog

hm, well i've put up some buried at sea (doom/sludge) and poser disposer (thrash/grind) stuff as well now, anyone else feel free to jump in...add some 'real punk' or whatever since it's pretty much metal at the moment. it's not complicated...

to upload to divshare go to www.divshare.com and use the sign in info given above

Can you reccomend software to zip up shit?

Cheers.I'll throw some stuff up soon.

here.. what? I thought I had eirecore.blogspot.com already? Eh watever it was long dead. Nice upload. I'll throw some stuff up next week when I'm in college.

Ooh, I just noticed the Xasthur/Nortt/Leviathan tagline on Austrasian Goat LP...have to check that out now...who put up the NDT demo?

it's nuclear death, not nuclear death terror. female fronted 80s death metal. not posted on blog yet.

59.jpg

time for a nuclear war?

wow, the first track of the yellow swans and birchville cat motel cd is amazing, i never listened to yellow swans before

if you're procrastinating on work or study, uploading and posting blogs is a great timewaster.
there's more stuff up by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back