Whats your favorite, cant live without, go to pedal and why? (1 Viewer)

Have a dream of having one of these
metasonix-tm-7-ultra-distortion-scrotum-smasher.jpg

on an aux send, next to the hihat pedal, of an internally mic'd kit.
just because.

boxo who posts here has one of these. its worth it for the manual alone, and also the little writing on the pedal that says 'there is no bypass only zuul'.

personally, i have to pick 2:
41ZH6QPMGVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

the jackhammer - (OD setting) been my workhorse goto everyday crunch pedal in times of darkness. It actually sounds better these days, probably because i play through more tube amps than i ever used to

Boss-DD-6-Digital-Delay-Guitar_30D9343E.jpg

dd-6: keep finding new ways of making things sound cool (super fast delay time, an ebow, a fender blender and a fz-2. Mercy)

DigiDelay.jpg

a big part of me was going to go for The Big Muff, Tony Mound is right they are not all they're cracked up to be, but it's a total workshorse of pedal. You know exactly where you are with it (in a land of low level, not very well defined mush with a bad filter sweep for a tone dial)

but actually I could live with out distortion and I think the Digi-delay would keep me amused much longer. Brilliant slap backs, really 'boingy' sound for the olds 60's rip off solos, and then just bats backwards delay that goes on f-o-r-e-v-e-r-r-r-r-r-r-e-v-e-r-o-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f

the looper function on it is dirt basic, but pretty useable all the same...

DigiDelay.jpg

a big part of me was going to go for The Big Muff, Tony Mound is right they are not all they're cracked up to be, but it's a total workshorse of pedal. You know exactly where you are with it (in a land of low level, not very well defined mush with a bad filter sweep for a tone dial)

but actually I could live with out distortion and I think the Digi-delay would keep me amused much longer. Brilliant slap backs, really 'boingy' sound for the olds 60's rip off solos, and then just bats backwards delay that goes on f-o-r-e-v-e-r-r-r-r-r-r-e-v-e-r-o-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f

the looper function on it is dirt basic, but pretty useable all the same...

I've got one of those on my effects mic chain, I like it a long.

picked up one of these on ebay there a week or so ago. Tis indeed a nice old pedal...

BOSS-BD-2.JPG

The reason being, is that its the sound I've always been after. Its the perfect blend of crunch and grindy distortion, to mellow overdriven "bluesy" sounds.
I love it.

There is a robert keeley mod that I'm curious to hear.
But I wouldn't get my factory pedal modded, its perfect, I'd get a second.

So... whats yours?

since I'm new the forum won't let me post pics but I use the Mesa Boogie V twin, it looks like a bit of metal and produces some good sounds, it is a preamp and great for recording. I like it.

the line6 echo park one is really nice, simple as Tubridy if you like it that way but capable of doing almost anything . Much warmer and analog sounding than that big filthy green Line 6 as well. Only thing is the pedal part itself feels like it's going to break everyttime I step on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back