What not to wear. (1 Viewer)

LUKAS

Website
www.myspace.com
Based on my post earlier;

"It's fuckin stupid that ye can't wear a certain type of clothing if a group of scum have taken a fancy to it themselves. Woulda react the same way if I wore it? If ye did I would have just said "fuck off I'll wear what I like!"
Tellin people what to wear and what not wear is just another form of Totalatarism or Dictatorship."

I would like to open a discussion based around these assumptions and ideas, maybe a few pics or stories, and maybe get something done (although it is unlikely).

DISCUSS!

"It's fuckin stupid that ye can't wear a certain type of clothing if a group of scum have taken a fancy to it themselves. Woulda react the same way if I wore it? If ye did I would have just said "fuck off I'll wear what I like!"
Tellin people what to wear and what not wear is just another form of Totalatarism or Dictatorship."

I would like to open a discussion based around these assumptions and ideas, maybe a few pics or stories, and maybe get something done (although it is unlikely).

DISCUSS!
people can wear what the fuck they like, but if they wear fascist or nazi insignia theyd want to be able to physcially back up their fashion choice

I agree wholeheartedly with that, and might i say very good choice of words :)

But, what i did not get in the previous thread was that how a certain clothing brand is "wrong", unless it actually has a Nazi or racist slogan.

zt_nafnaf.jpg
- nafnaf - wrong

DISCUSS!

jesus did you even read the post about what actually happened?

the germans were going to give him slaps so we asked him outside so there would not be a fight in the venue.we told him what they were saying and kept it peaceful ... when he explained he hadn't a clue about the links.we told the germans that was the end of it.if anything it stopped him getting slapped!......well for a while at least.

But, what i did not get in the previous thread was that how a certain clothing brand is "wrong", unless it actually has a Nazi or racist slogan.

i agree with ya here, but in relation to the incident tis all well and good goin round wearing anti swastika logos and singin antifa hooligans, but are you goin ta let people come to our gigs, wear dodgy get up (and im not on about janers crocs) and go home after having a great night ,where everyone was friendly and no one took em to task- fuck that.

i agree with ya here, but in relation to the incident tis all well and good goin round wearing anti swastika logos and singin antifa hooligans, but are you goin ta let people come to our gigs, wear dodgy get up (and im not on about my wife beater vest ) and go home after having a great night ,where everyone was friendly and no one took em to task- fuck that.

fixed that for ya!

they're a german company;swastikas are illegal so they vget around that with rune stones, ss unit markers and the like. one of the founders is well known fash and they donate money to far-right groups.

Thor Steinar=clothes for nazis.

Killy Kill explained the label in question here but I thought I'd add that the german government has banned the old logo from said label for being a fascist symbol. I'm kinda lost on how a German person could've bought something from this brand and not known the connection especially if he's in anyway involved in the punk scene.

Danny, the fashion police will always look down on white laces in black docs. Red or dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back