What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

Finally got to see Kings of Summer, I thought it was really good. Same story as every other coming of age film but i'm ok with that
they always end with a bloody snake bite dont they?
I liked that it was actually funny and wasn't as po-faced about everything as Mud.

Whatever_works.jpg

This was surprisingly not shit. enjoyed it

Currently watching 2012 I picked up in a charity shop
What a load of bollocks. I wasn't expecting much but it's just awful

And I know for a fact the world did not end in 2012 . I'll be taking this back and looking for a refund. The cure for cancer will just have to wait.

And I know for a fact the world did not end in 2012 . I'll be taking this back and looking for a refund. The cure for cancer will just have to wait.

That's so reassuring johnny :p

Shell
ShellDVD.jpg

(very) Slow burning drama about a young woman & her epileptic dad who live in/run a garage in Scottish highlands. Their boredom/her desire to leave, and the isolation of just being there. Not a happy/date film, but if you put in the time with it, worthwhile. 6/10

Colombiana. Terrible action/revenge flick directed by the guy who did the third Transporter film and the second Taken film. Badly written and sloppily directed. The dialogue is awful and the lead actress doesn’t seem to own a pair of trousers. She spends most of the film running around shooting people in her pants. Co-written and directed by Luc Besson and you can clearly see his input. The plot basically follows on from Leon with the girl all grown up and now a super assassin herself. This is one to avoid.

Colombiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I put this DVD in the bin this morning. I've never done that before

Finally got to see Kings of Summer, I thought it was really good. Same story as every other coming of age film but i'm ok with that
they always end with a bloody snake bite dont they?
I liked that it was actually funny and wasn't as po-faced about everything as Mud.
I quite enjoyed Boys Of Summer.Easy listening for the eyes.

I turned Mud off after 20 mins.Couldn't and didn't wanna get into it.

Colombiana. Terrible action/revenge flick directed by the guy who did the third Transporter film and the second Taken film. Badly written and sloppily directed. The dialogue is awful and the lead actress doesn’t seem to own a pair of trousers. She spends most of the film running around shooting people in her pants. Co-written and directed by Luc Besson and you can clearly see his input. The plot basically follows on from Leon with the girl all grown up and now a super assassin herself. This is one to avoid.

Colombiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought that was a fun late-summer girl-kicking-ass B-movie. Zoe Saldana is great in it.
Did you like Lucy?

Besson didn't direct this btw.

I saw a trailer for it and thought it looked okish, but then I saw "directed by Luc Besson" and just went urrrgh. I'm with Bernie, it's one for the DVDs

Besson did not direct!

Anyway, I like Transporter movies. And I like the Taken movies. And I'm going to see A Walk Among the Tombstones and The November Man (he's coming out of retirement for ONE LAST JOB!).

I like guns and kicking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back