What movie did you watch last night? (20 Viewers)

I'm watching Kick Ass 2 cos there's nothing else I can think of

That made me really uncomfortable. I'm perfectly happy seeing a young girl who is emotionally traumatised swear like a sailor and murder people in really cool ways, like in the first one. But the creepy sexual awakening stuff in sequel made me feel really icky.

This still from the movie looks like an old Butch & Sundance poster I used to have from my student days...

still-of-robert-de-niro-and-charles-grodin-in-midnight-run-%281988%29-large-picture.jpg
Me and my dad get drunk every Christmas and watch this. Super father and son bonding flick.

The latest Spiderman ..switched it off after 15 mins.Woulda been switched off as soon as Spidey opened his gob..but herself wanted to give it a chance.
Absolute meritless garbage -- 1/10

Followed that with Oculus ... another in the current American trend for shit horror movies about ghosts and haunted stuff..in this case a spooky mirror.Was watchable ... 5/10

Prisoners ..... TERRIFIC.Glued to the screen for the entire 2½ hours.Superb story and superb acting all round.Looked fantastic too.
HIGHLY recommended. 8/10

ANd finally ..Grey Gardens ..documentary about a couple of batty auld wans living in a load of cat piss.Great craic..7/10

Oh..and an episode of The Outer Limits called Behold..Eck! ..FANFUCKINGTASTIC.
Batshit story about a 2-D creature from another dimension who accidentally slips through a timehole and subsequently starts inadvertantly wrecking the place cos of his lack of a third D

Last edited:
The latest Spiderman ..switched it off after 15 mins.Woulda been switched off as soon as Spidey opened his gob..but herself wanted to give it a chance.
Absolute meritless garbage -- 1/10

ANd finally ..Grey Gardens ..documentary about a couple of batty auld wans living in a load of cat piss.Great craic..7/10

Oh..and an episode of The Outer Limits called Behold..Eck! ..FANFUCKINGTASTIC.
Batshit story about a 2-D creature from another dimension who accidentally slips through a timehole and subsequently starts inadvertantly wrecking the place cos of his lack of a third D

I did the exact same thing with Spiderman on Friday lol. I liked Grey Gardens as well, did you see the HBO movie with Jessica Lange and Drew Barrymore? That's good too.

Disconnect
123031.jpg

This shouldn't be any good, but I thought it was riveting.
Bunch of interconnected stories about people's lives getting fucked through their online dealings.
Goes a little bit strong at the end, but I like pretty much every actor in it.

I saw that ages ago, thought it went belly up near the end.

Mother_aka_Madeo__12667206228532.jpg

just watched this
by the snowpiercer/the host guy
it was very good
it gave me a new appreciation of mothers and at the same time deeply confirmed my aversion to ever being one

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back