What movie did you watch last night? (11 Viewers)

Saw Batman for the first time since I was a jungfellah.

Never realised what a small little dweeb Michael Keaton was in it. He's a total wuss.

TICKER - Steven Segal and Dennis hopper - is the worst movie of all time. It's not even so bad to say it's good.

Hop's Irish accent is worse than anything that Cruise or Pitt managed. One minute he has it the next its gone !ninjaaaa

Sat and watched hotel rwanda when i shoulda been working. Shoulda checked out the second it came on. Had her mate beside me doin this 'is'nt it terrible' D4 save-the-planet-from-my-hairdressers monolouge the whole time. Made me wanna Hutu her right in the Tootsie

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Liam is it true that at that festival there are holes in the back on the seats in the cinema?
Why yes, yes it is, Ro. Also, the popcorn comes in a container with a removable base, so you can insert your penis and then offer some popcorn to the person beside you. A great way to meet people and to break the ice.

Dutchy said:
bought the lukas moodysson box set yesterday and watched "a hole in my heart" which was fucking disgusting.
but good.

Watched this last night too. Twas alright. Dunno, it just seemed a little too much of "style over substance".

Watched Old Boy, one of the best, if not the best, movie made in the few past years. Grim stuff.

But what the fuck is happening? Justin Lin who is also directing Fast and the Furious 3 is going to remake Old Boy for the yanks! !zed

frona said:
I watched a film about rastas from 1979 called Rockers. It was quite a good flick with some deadly choons. One of the rastas had the ickiest dread ever though. From the back it looked like he was wearing a furry waistcoat. Eww!
"all of you shall witness the day that babylon will fall!!!" I :heart: that movie.

watched every single father ted and a lot of curb your enthusiasm over the long weekend. also saw this:

B0000CG8HP.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

this is fucking deadly. doc about backyard wrestling. kind of in the same vein as beyond the mat, but with white thrash teenagers instead of professional wrestlers. general mayhem includes these nutters setting each other on fire, smashing flourescent light tubes over each other's heads and other assorted violent madness involving thumbtacks, panes of glass, rat traps, barbed wire wrestling rings etc. etc. oh, and the "barbed wire brick"!

insane.

charlie and the choclate factory. 6/10. overall i enjoyed it however, the oompa lumpas(sp?) were way better in the first version. plus all the boy-band esque coreographed song/dance part were rubbish.

watched Pauly Shore is Dead the other night... pretty funny i suppose. looks totally home made though.

"The news hit the entertainment world like a big tragic hurricane." - Kurt Loder

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back