What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

Amárach ar TG4:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Is iad Peter Weller agus Nancy Allen na príomhaisteoirí sa scannán seo faoi stiúr ag Paul Verhoeven. Tá rudaí ina gcíor thuathail i Detroit. Tá ollchomhlacht i gceannas ar an gcathair. Forbraíonn an comhlacht róbó le troid in aghaidh na coiriúlachta ach téann rud éigin mícheart leis. Nuair a mharaítear an póilín Alex Murphy, nascann an comhlacht corp Murphy le cruach agus cruthaítear Robocop. Éiríonn go maith le Robocop in aghaidh na gcoirpeach agus téann an bithiúnach Boddicker sa tóir air.[/font][/font]

muffin said:
i have become a complete cripple and as such havent been able to leave my house for the last few days.

what flavour cripple are you?
sore legs?

I went see madagascar last night. Amusing fun for all the family. Ben Stiller manages to be the same character he always is despite being an animated Lion. AliG does a funny character though....

avernus said:
Charlie Sheen AND the Swayze?! sounds like the best movie ever!

They play brothers!

Then I had a dream last night that the commies invaded my high school and me and Swayze had to run away together, but since my brain doesn't like Swayze he eventually turned into Owen Wilson in a suit, but then Owen Wilson knocked me back when I tried to score him and I was really embarrassed, but I recovered quickly and was all like "Get over yourself Wilson, I'm seeing somebody."

Zeelander said:
They play brothers!

Then I had a dream last night that the commies invaded my high school and me and Swayze had to run away together, but since my brain doesn't like Swayze he eventually turned into Owen Wilson in a suit, but then Owen Wilson knocked me back when I tried to score him and I was really embarrassed, but I recovered quickly and was all like "Get over yourself Wilson, I'm seeing somebody."

Owen Wilson's nose is a bit wonky, but he is so hot right now. I love Pat Swayze though - god. I want to dance the way he can. I also would like to have his surfer hair in Point Break. he was too cool in that.

Zeelander said:
"Red Dawn"- the 1984 movie about World War III starting when Russia invades America. A group of high school students including Charlie Sheen and Patrick Swayze form a guerrilla group to fight the commies. This movie was an absolute bargain at €1 in the Laser video sale. It has cheesy value at the beginning, but it really is one of the worst movies ever made.

Heheh

That movie is fun. Not seen it for a long while though.
Anything else good in the sale, was it Ranelagh shop?

i watched 'the decline of western civilisation' for the billionth time and a piece of crap called 'chillers' - which is like a series of bad freddy's nightmares episodes.
got 'bride of the monster' waitin to be watched too.

5464f.jpg

Oh yeah, rented this a few nights ago. A childhood favourite of mine and still such a great movie for so many reasons. Hurrah.

Zeelander said:
5464f.jpg

Oh yeah, rented this a few nights ago. A childhood favourite of mine and still such a great movie for so many reasons. Hurrah.

Love that movie.
They showed it in my primary school when it came out, i got a deeply imaginative nickname for the next year or so.

saw melinda and melinda...it was so so. Will Ferrel trying to emulate woody allen didn't really do it for me, but it was ok. thankfully it was only 90 mins long..

also watched creep with franka 'runlolarun' potato - absolute drivel. if you really want to annoy your lover, flatmates, parents, pets et al. build up their hopes by offering to rent a couple of films, then rent creep and spanglish.

richard prior- live dvd. legendary. also saw around 10mins or so of some film called "beast master 4" on skyfi channel during lunchbreak. worst special f/x ever. reminded me of beavis's quote: "there called special defects or something"

avernus said:
ROBOCOP on TG4. great fuckin' movie.

Darn tootin'!!!!

I sat me little sis down and insisted she watched the dude getting melted by toxic wasted and splattered by a car. She loved it! :D My other sister called me sad when I recited the script along with the film during the final scene. I told her to shut up, and that Robocop changed my fucking life!!!!! Seriously like!

Going up to bed to watch The Fog which I picked up for a measly sum in work. Feckin sweet .|..| .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back