What movie did you watch last night? (22 Viewers)

Toxic Spew said:
I'd love to see that documentary 'The Backyard'. Is it out on DVD or whats the story?
yeah, it's all over the shop. mate picked it up new down here for €7. s'not on play (?) but it's on amazon.co.uk:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...493105/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/026-3982132-3233259

the end of wild at heart was about as much as I got to see over the weekend. basically from the moent bobby peru shows up. the best bit in other words. "you're next, fucker.." .|..|

Watched 'Life Aquatic' also. Its a very bizarre film as I expected it to be, but something about it didn't work. It lacked something I can't put my finger on. I enjoyed it to a certain extent but it was the kind of film you could turn off at any point and not really give a flying figroll. Might have to watch it again to 'get it'. I preferred 'The Royal Tenebaums'.

Arrived in yesterday evening and herself with the lights off, the curtains closed , watching Ssylllvvviiiiiiia......Turned it off immediatley. She thanked me. Darknothing would love it.

Alan Remorse said:
watched dead ringers last night, amazing

jeremy's iron is incredible in it

fave cronenberg by far

That film is indeed amaaaazing...

Howard Shore's title music is amazing also

I'd be hard pressed to decide between that performance and that of his (iron's) in Reversal of Fortune...

I watched American Splendur again

edit: meant to quote ms. asshat's jcv damme-related comment

if there's a single film of his that he doesn't get naked, i don't want to see it.

watched Unleashed last night. great fight scenes. totally laughable plot/dialogue/characterisations/interactions between characters/motivations/back story, etc... jet li wears a dirty jumper.

watched "Alexandra's Project" last night...anybody here seen it? very good film. kinda makes you feel like a prick for being a man, but then again what doesn't...?

Wavioli said:
yeah i went to see that too, I enjoyed it. The fight scene in the tiny bog was class. You went to the UGC preview? Didnt see you there.
sitting in the middle center, noticeably twitching and nodding off during the interminable 'sensitive middle' bit, and just twitching during the fight scenes.

in fairness, though, two major big car crashes and one 'plummet till you hit the car roof' scene? totally unnecessary, i felt. also the film had far too much braces for my liking.

Watched Willard
Crispin Glover/Rats/Crispin doing a cover of Michael Jacksons Ben/Rats/Clockwork Orange and Psyco references/wide angle close ups of Crispin/Rats
deadly

watched what's eating gilbert grape. Forgotten how deadly is is, and how good leosnoredo de caprio is at playing a capper.

The Assassination of Richard Nixon.
Cool - bleak as f**k but great performance from Penn. Reminds me of De Niro in King of Comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back