Well? (1 Viewer)

If you had to choose one

• Total voters
grandmawaterbong.jpg

nlgbbbblth said:
read that in The Observer last Sunday
doesn't clarify if the horse came or not.
i...
it's...
they....

i dunno. i just can't....

Lord Damian said:
can't what? stop thinking about it? eh? EH?!?!;)

if history has thought us anything, and it hasn't, it's the horse always comes.

sure i had catherine the great and marc teh almond over last week and we we're just discussing it over a nice steaming cup of hot jip.

Hector Grey said:
if history has thought us anything, and it hasn't, it's the horse always comes.

sure i had catherine the great and marc teh almond over last week and we we're just discussing it over a nice steaming cup of hot jip.

ok - let's assume the horse came.
would it have shuddered in the process?
or even whinneyed?

read elsewhere that 100 videotapes were seized from the place. Including the one that depicted the last sexual act between man and horse.

Dude was dumped at the hospital by other guests and died there.

nlgbbbblth said:
Dancing Girls is the strongest of the four singles taken from Nik Kershaw's 1984 debut LP Human Racing

Chartwise it didn't do so well. #46 or thereabouts.
Well, i dunno. Wouldn't it be good still rox.

Lefty Frizzell said:
i wonder did robbie nevil have any other hits apart from c'est la vie? great track.
great video as well.
Robbie Nevil [+] burst onto the music scene in 1986 with the infectious "C'est la Vie," which climbed into the Top Five on the American pop charts. However, Nevil had actually been a working songwriter prior to making a name for himself as a solo artist. Having played guitar since the age of 11, Nevil cut his teeth in a series of cover bands, eventually progressing to performing his own, original material. In 1983, he signed a publishing deal and managed to place tracks on albums by artists including the Pointer Sisters, El DeBarge [+], and Earth, Wind & Fire (whom had been an early influence on him). By 1986, Nevil had signed a recording deal with Manhattan and proceeded to record his debut with producers Alex Sadkin [+] and Phil Thornalley. Buoyed by the lead single "C'est la Vie," his self-titled debut sold well enough to push into the Top 40 and spawn two more hits, "Dominoes" and "Wot's It to Ya" (which became his second Top Ten single). It would be four years before Nevil would release his sophomore effort, A Place Like This, and its sales failed to come close to his debut, although he did manage to scratch his way into the Top 40 when "Back on Holiday" peaked at number 34. Day 1 [+] followed a year later, but received even less attention. His own recorded output since then has been limited to compilations, but he has continued to write and produce for artists like Babyface, Jessica Simpson [+], and Destiny's Child, focusing on the development of the careers of others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back