Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 113
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 3
Yeah Crazy in Love is great. I also like Diva. A diva is a female version of a huster, of a hustler, of a of a hustler.

truth.

I'm not even gonna read this thread, just to let you all know that the little voice inside your head telling you you're a spa, is the voice of truth. Shit song, painful singer, complete load of bollix. This belongs alongside those articles written by "serious" music journalists about how Girls Aloud are, just like, the Beatles of today!!!! No they're not. Your a fucking retard.

I'm not even gonna read this thread, just to let you all know that the little voice inside your head telling you you're a spa, is the voice of truth. Shit song, painful singer, complete load of bollix. This belongs alongside those articles written by "serious" music journalists about how Girls Aloud are, just like, the Beatles of today!!!! No they're not. Your a fucking retard.

UR da retard LOL

I don't agree with Serpico at all. Fuck off Serpico. People are basically allowed to enjoy whatever they, you know, ENJOY.

But then replying to a thread you've not read could never be the behaviour of a retard, could it?

I'm sure there are skangers on Thumped, Fechin. I don't complain when they go on about metal and the contents of my stomach effervesce.

when I said 'kind of' it was because I don't know the music of which she speaks

however, the bit about Girls Aloud being the new Beatles, well that bit spoke to me

Nicola would be Ringo.

when I said 'kind of' it was because I don't know the music of which she speaks

however, the bit about Girls Aloud being the new Beatles, well that bit spoke to me

Nicola would be Ringo.

The OP's problem is he hasn't listened to it properly, i.e. overhearing it being blasted out of a schoolgirl's mobile phone from the back of the 39 bus.

The only good thing about this thread is that it made me think about searching for something like this, resulting in me finding a video that is EXACTLY what I was looking for!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I like all kinds of shit music..but the OP is WAYYYYYYY outta the park on this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back