there's a mouse, loose, about my house. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 4
To quote myself:

So I went up to the hot press to find him. She had put yellow Michael Guiney's tape across the door, in a "Crime Scene - Do Not Cross" effect.

Found this:
260018079_c70a63d6b7_o.jpg

Ok, I'm all for "live and let live" but house mice are house mice. You set them free outside they're either back into your place or they move in and annoy the neighbours (failing this they will probably die slowly from starvation and cold). They also breed prodigiously. Something has to be done.

We've all heard your solution, mousedrowner!

We've all heard your solution, mousedrowner!

Drowning is the most humane way to do it. Because it's quick and they give up easily.

Anyway, what do you suggest... adopting them as pets and happily sitting by while they chew your furniture and books to make nests, relieve themselves wherever they feel like it, including in your shoes, and nibble at any food that they can reach... well?

i posted this already but it doesn't appear to have gone on:
i awoke this morning to discover the mouse problem had been dealt with.
thanks for all yer help.

just a brief update for you all.
i left one of the traps unset, and that trap, plus the trap to the right of it, both had the mars bar gone from them this morning. leaving me to believe there is a possibility of another mouse loose about the house.
bother. bother. bother that mouse.

I didn't want to say, but there's usually a couple of them at least.

Have you set them perpindicular to the wall? ie, small side against the wall and long ways out?

Long ways to the wall might work too but the other way worked better for me.

(I tried to do an asci diagram but that didn't work out)

just a brief update for you all.
i left one of the traps unset, and that trap, plus the trap to the right of it, both had the mars bar gone from them this morning. leaving me to believe there is a possibility of another mouse loose about the house.
bother. bother. bother that mouse.

my friend, you must never believe them to be gone until you have exhausted all avenues of attack and have not seen a trace of mice for a month.

"hi guys.
look at me. im as cute as a hamster and yet they get fluffy beds and wheels to spin in. we get the Death Stare.
life is so unfair."

istockphoto_99101_cute_little_degu.jpg

also while i was searching for that pic i found this :D

kittenstein8wk.jpg

I didn't want to say, but there's usually a couple of them at least.

Have you set them perpindicular to the wall? ie, small side against the wall and long ways out?

Long ways to the wall might work too but the other way worked better for me.

(I tried to do an asci diagram but that didn't work out)
you didn't want to say?? what kind of help is that? the mice will inherit the earth at this stage.

what if he had two broken legs and you fixed one and he got up and fell over in agony and you went, i didn't want to say, but your other leg is banjaxed too.

huh?

you didn't want to say?? what kind of help is that? the mice will inherit the earth at this stage.

what if he had two broken legs and you fixed one and he got up and fell over in agony and you went, i didn't want to say, but your other leg is banjaxed too.

huh?

Ah, but what would have been the point in me putting the willies up when it might have just been the one? Better to find out the hard way.

School of hard knockers, etc.

the disturbing thing is he managed to take the mars bar off the trap without setting it off. can they learn from other mice? has he learnt from his pals misfortune?

the disturbing thing is he managed to take the mars bar off the trap without setting it off. can they learn from other mice? has he learnt from his pals misfortune?

he may be the smartest mouse to ever live. you must destroy it, before it's too late!

300px-Statue_of_liberty_in_planet_of_the_apes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back