the worst tattoos ever (3 Viewers)

piratecore

Website
www.myspace.com
i recently purchased a tattoo gun, which i have no intention of using until i know what i am doing, (sterilisation, ttuning etc. etc.) but i awoke on sunday morning to an unfamiliar buzzing sound, i thought to myself "bejaysus saras inside tickler is extremely loud for something off of the back of a packet of cornflakes" on entering the living room however i discovered that my housemates had in fact purloined said tattoo gun and opened a studio/butchers shop in my living room. i was ragin for 2 seconds but then i saw the monstrositys they had inscribed on each others flesh, i cant wait to borrow a digital camera to put the pics up here, they really are the worst i have ever seen! anyone got any pics of other horrendous tattoos?

228448534_86ceb64441.jpg

228448533_b55e697b57.jpg

228448535_f4ae0de365.jpg

228449912_7f1ae1041f.jpg

228449913_e7cf5478af.jpg

All on the same guy.

RSJ, Who is that again?

Blevins has some diy tattoos but I wouldn't say they're shite.

I suppose it depends on what your idea of shite is really! Ah, they're fairly shite... No pics though.

I've one of your arm somewhere, I'll have a look and post it. I don't think they're shite.

Edit: that was easy:

216765408_b38f0474bd.jpg

Those ones that are done by learners that think they can do a tattoo without using a outline and they look like ink blots are really bad there is a term for this in the world of tattoo artistry just cant remember what it is!ninjaaaa

It depends on how deep they go, and if you go over them a few times. I know a chap who's got "grind" tattoed inside his lip for over 5 years and it still looks...eh...the same as it ever did. I've got one on the bottom of my foot that we just did for the laugh when I was getting another one done, to see what it was like. Didn't expect it to stay but it's still there after a year & a half.

Homemade tattoos are the coolest fucking thing in the world.

Right who wants the task of tattooing moose on my inner lip?

I ain't gonna pay for it btw, well maybe a pint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back