the worst tattoos ever (1 Viewer)

hey, now that's a good thread!
dudes, i have an old dream - getting a d.i.y. tatoo of this famous russian cartoon character http://photobucket.com/albums/y271/LonelyCherry/th_Vinni_Puh.jpg on a shoulder or leg. any butcher in galway wants to have a little practice? i could even pay some moneys or beers for a butcher that has done it before or/and can draw a little.
yeah, and also few letters on my neck 'd be great.

Then why don't they use it?
and Ernesto you don't count you were imported from Lifestyle :p

i am not a forum slave.

i stole from B&Q. DIY that.

Because it's a stupid phrase that started off on lifestyle so no self respecting punk would ever use it or something like that anyhow, how would I know?

Ernesto has his eirecore group membership so he counts, plus he's more punk than you but that wouldn't be hard.

Yay!!
speaking of things and stuff, im thinking of getting a tattoo or two this summer and a few new piercings..... any recommendations for places?

i am not a forum slave.

i stole from B&Q. DIY that.

Yay!!
speaking of things and stuff, im thinking of getting a tattoo or two this summer and a few new piercings..... any recommendations for places?

Search tattoo on here there was thread before with a load of recommendations.

ive really wanted one for ages. think i will. maybe a cool one on my barse. like the golden gate bridge or something.

I've had one on my shoulder for over ten years and it hasn't faded a bit, even with growth.

I reckon it depends on quality of work. You can always get them fixed up in the future if needs be.

I've had one on my shoulder for over ten years and it hasn't faded a bit, even with growth.

I reckon it depends on quality of work. You can always get them fixed up in the future if needs be.
cool dude. was thinkin of gettin one maybe around or on my heart area with the possibilty of adding to it at a later stage again, like a bit that goes up to the base of my neck or goes towards or over my shoulder.

Possibly this should be in best tattoo's ever, but I may never get another chance to work this into a thread again....

HomerTattoo.jpeg

I've being to numerous diff places for mine and surely they can't be all "faulty", when I say fuck to fade I refer to the day they where done and were nice n spinky colourful.

I've being to numerous diff places for mine and surely they can't be all "faulty", when I say fuck to fade I refer to the day they where done and were nice n spinky colourful.

Ah I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back