the worst tattoos ever (1 Viewer)

piratecore

Website
www.myspace.com
i recently purchased a tattoo gun, which i have no intention of using until i know what i am doing, (sterilisation, ttuning etc. etc.) but i awoke on sunday morning to an unfamiliar buzzing sound, i thought to myself "bejaysus saras inside tickler is extremely loud for something off of the back of a packet of cornflakes" on entering the living room however i discovered that my housemates had in fact purloined said tattoo gun and opened a studio/butchers shop in my living room. i was ragin for 2 seconds but then i saw the monstrositys they had inscribed on each others flesh, i cant wait to borrow a digital camera to put the pics up here, they really are the worst i have ever seen! anyone got any pics of other horrendous tattoos?

228448534_86ceb64441.jpg

228448533_b55e697b57.jpg

228448535_f4ae0de365.jpg

228449912_7f1ae1041f.jpg

228449913_e7cf5478af.jpg

All on the same guy.

RSJ, Who is that again?

Blevins has some diy tattoos but I wouldn't say they're shite.

I suppose it depends on what your idea of shite is really! Ah, they're fairly shite... No pics though.

I've one of your arm somewhere, I'll have a look and post it. I don't think they're shite.

Edit: that was easy:

216765408_b38f0474bd.jpg

Those ones that are done by learners that think they can do a tattoo without using a outline and they look like ink blots are really bad there is a term for this in the world of tattoo artistry just cant remember what it is!ninjaaaa

It depends on how deep they go, and if you go over them a few times. I know a chap who's got "grind" tattoed inside his lip for over 5 years and it still looks...eh...the same as it ever did. I've got one on the bottom of my foot that we just did for the laugh when I was getting another one done, to see what it was like. Didn't expect it to stay but it's still there after a year & a half.

Homemade tattoos are the coolest fucking thing in the world.

Right who wants the task of tattooing moose on my inner lip?

I ain't gonna pay for it btw, well maybe a pint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back