the pope (1 Viewer)

Stanto said:
PONTIF SUBOOTEO THE CHAMPION THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL OPERATION YOUR THE DOCTOR ITS SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY ACTION MAN THE GREATEST HERO OF THEM ALL 62nd

pontif i know i look like a decrepit little old nazi shite and i blew the head off people as a youth cos im a big dirty scumbag nazi with no morals who thinks turks aren't good enough and gays are ridden with moral evils and right now under my vestal garments im taking an altar boy prisoner but fear not as i have a history of hemorhages so ill probably be dead before the next lent XVI

La La said:
pontif i know i look like a decrepit little old nazi shite and i blew the head off people as a youth cos im a big dirty scumbag nazi with no morals who thinks turks aren't good enough and gays are ridden with moral evils and right now under my vestal garments im taking an altar boy prisoner but fear not as i have a history of hemorhages so ill probably be dead before the next lent XVI
Beautiful!
That bastard wants to ban rock music, well guess what, not fuckin happenin and he does look like he wont last till next week never mind next lent, hes a wank bag!:)

La La said:
ah yes, i forgot about his 'rock music is anti-religious' spiel. he's a big fat wankstain.
Hes a rubberhead, i bet he doesnt want rock music because hes into chav dance stuff, thats goes, unce unce unce!:) Hes a prick and hes not gonna be pontif for long at all at all!

thought experiment:

imagine the pope fucked off his face on coke and pills wearing the full pope garb, girating to chav music. hahahahahahaahahahahahaha

La La said:
thought experiment:

imagine the pope fucked off his face on coke and pills wearing the full pope garb, girating to chav music. hahahahahahaahahahahahaha
HA HA! I could well see it happening! Hed be down in that place where the crowd was wait for him to come out dancing and shouting and shit!

Stanto said:
HA HA. The pope in a nappy with a tilted burberry hat and one of them giant soothers round his neck drinking a can of special brew!

superimpose his head onto that burberry baby pic a few pages back

La La said:

im sticking with what i said in the aforementioned post.....

and now Harry Potter is undermining Christianity.
i refuse to read any more editorial coverage on 'God's Rottweiler.'

Brave words but if it came down to a one on one he probably have you,provided he had his wand.If not he use his quiddich skills to escape or maybe just batter you to a pulp with his broom
Cormcolash said:
Ban Harry Potter, too right. Then kill JK Rowling. Maybe I will support the new Pope after all.

ha ha classic but you never told anyone you were a childstar...or was this yor way of letting people know?:D
kidbroom.jpg

Cormcolash said:
As long as it is this Harry Potter Broomstick

http://www.rense.com/general28/thh2.htm

The lady at Bridge Street books in wicklow is holding a competition for best dressed at the new harry potter book launch and DAMMIT I wanna beat those ten year olds...

When the vatican tries to censor something it just creates more interest in it. See the Da Vinci Code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back