the pope (1 Viewer)

La La said:
benedict is a shit name for a pope. so here's a new question...if you became pop what name would you choose? and it can be anything under the sun.

pontif i'm goin oldskool hardcore fundamentilist conservitave on yo ass,mofo, if you dont obay tha' rules. the first

Stanto said:
Pontif bring out the gimp ringaskiddy roundabout kirate chop round house axe kick reacharound buffalo bill sheep fiddler XI

yeah cool....but stanto you should mention knackers and chavs in yer next attempt!

La La said:
yeah cool....but stanto you should mention knackers and chavs in yer next attempt!
Fair enough, how this, LORD CHAV MC KNACKER TASH CHRIST ON A BIKE MAGARNIGAL STICKY WHITE LOVE PISS III

Stanto said:
PONTIF NIKE AIR MAX BIG HOOP EARING SUBURU IMPREZA BURBERRY CAP TILT SCALLY CENTRAL ILL ROB YER PHONE AND WALLET 2ND

pontif dirty little scumbag tash stinking of piss in me boy racer car wit me bord XVII

La La said:
pontif dirty little scumbag tash stinking of piss in me boy racer car wit me bord XVII
Class, THE POPE WHITE SOCKS WHITE RUNNERS DO YOU WANT YER GO ILL BOX YER EARS IN AND SCREET AND BELM WITH ME HANDS DOWN ME BAGS 23rd

PONTIF SUBOOTEO THE CHAMPION THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL OPERATION YOUR THE DOCTOR ITS SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY ACTION MAN THE GREATEST HERO OF THEM ALL 62nd

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back