the pope (1 Viewer)

the state of him
716430052.jpg

till last night*, the idea the the pope might have a lad never even crossed my mind. i was kind of happy in my innocence.

*when i saw it on the news that he was having lad problems, obviously

I would love to see if they kept the pope on life support, preventing his soul from going into the light. Apparantly discussion of the future pope is disallowed until he's brown bread, so if JP is hooked up to a machine there'll be no leader of the billion and a half Fenian scum. Hopefully the Schiavo camp will set their sights on keeping the pope alive now that the veggie bitch gave up the fight.

the strange guy said:
I would love to see if they kept the pope on life support, preventing his soul from going into the light. Apparantly discussion of the future pope is disallowed until he's brown bread, so if JP is hooked up to a machine there'll be no leader of the billion and a half Fenian scum. Hopefully the Schiavo camp will set their sights on keeping the pope alive now that the veggie bitch gave up the fight.

nah, in an "ironic" change of mind, sadly under-reported on this fine morrow, the pope realised just how fucking horrible it is to feel your body shut down one part at a time, and has decreed that he shall remain at home consuming vast quantities of opium until he meets his god-head.

It's a pity that mortal suffering on earth earns you JesusCredits in heaven. The Vatican Council are really trying very hard to get him in there. The fucking state of him during the Easter mass was hilarious. I want to use his feeble death rattle as my ringtone.

Nothing's funnier than watching a dellusional tyrant die slowly, live on TV.
He didn't seem to find millions of people getting struck down by AIDS much of a downer.
The paedophile scandal didn't exactly move him to tears either.
If you think he deserves your pity, that's up to you.

I was hoping he would die on Good Friday so all of the world's practicing Catholics would hold their breath waiting for something magical to happen on Sunday. Then they'd all be dead.

Rimbaud said:
What!?Hilarious?
I couldna give a feck weather he`s the pope or not, but a dying person`s state of health never struck me as hilarious.

Agree completely...sick of reading all the posts on here about it. I'm not religous by any means but people have a really sickening attitude about the whole thing.

The said:
Agree completely...sick of reading all the posts on here about it. I'm not religous by any means but people have a really sickening attitude about the whole thing.

i like making fun of it because it's the last gasps of the last leader of the church to have any relevance. church attendance is falling all the time, the average age of a priest is getting older all the time, with any luck it'll be gone in our lifetime.

he's just a symbol to me, presented through the media. he has no personality, he's just a walking symbol of patriarchy.

it's not like anyone's make fun of some random old person, it's more a case of fuck that guy and everything he stands for.

i was so pissed off when i saw this today cause i was told my some fucker last night that he had actually died, i asked the two of em for about 5minutes were the fuckin sure, damn danes and americans ya can't trust em. Anyway since i had always planned to get ratarsed the day he died i did just that yesterday and now i have a stinking hangover, i really hope he dies tomorrow rather than this evening so i'll be at maximum pissedocity.

and on a serious note rimbaud the pope isnt some frail old man, he is a fuckin prick, maybe if you looked into it at a deeper degree and realise that the pope still sings papal documents that totally prevent the idea of homosexuals having marriage like unions, or making a woman in italy a martyr cause she didnt have an abortion which would have saved her life, so instead she died and some kid is left motherless, fuck the pope jesus, just cause he's fukcin old. Look at the trials after the second world war, suppose it would be unfair to have tried all those trail old men (the same men who ordered the deaths of thousands) or maybe you thought that good old general pinochet should still be left alone and not face any trial over what he's done. The pople encorugaes homophobia, sexism and an ideology of hatred, fuck him!

in fairness ed, while I don't disagree with what you're saying, it's hard for some people (including me) to see tv footage of the wobbly state he's been in recently and not have a pang of 'jaysus, he's just a wee oul one who's steadily falling to bits'. this doesn't make what you said any less true, but i think it's quite a natural reaction to seeing another human being disintegrating.

spuded said:
and on a serious note rimbaud the pope isnt some frail old man, he is a fuckin prick, ............

or maybe you thought that good old general pinochet should still be left alone and not face any trial over what he's done..................

The pople encorugaes homophobia, sexism and an ideology of hatred, fuck him!

Alright alright - i did`nt make myself clear, i could`nt give a shit about the pope - i don`t have time to talk about hIm or give weight to him/hes church by going on about he`s health....i was on about the many posts relating to he`s death, the seer excitement of some people about someone dying.....

The pope?Really?NO.i don`t care.

'good old general Pinochet'?- did i mention him?
Maybe i thought what about him?.........No.i did`nt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back