The old town aint the same (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 135
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 7
Lets all be mate s in 2008,if you want the rules just contact the strange guy
best comeback of 2008 already decided - Moose with "bollocks" , well thats me told!,i thought it was only the ignorant anti pc types who answered like that

Are you saying that I'm smart and pc? Your statement didn't warrant more than a one word reply.

Maybe next time just go with "cock" rather than "bollocks". :p

Either way, this thread is going through a long drawn out abortion via the saline solution of stupidity. Ooh, alliteration. I'm obviously being oppressed and can't think for myself under the incredible collective weight of this educated pc clique. :rolleyes:

Pork swordmanship is all the rage round here.

I like it.

But lads have yis nothing better to do than go on like a pair of smelly auld ones.

I for one can't keep up.

Jaysus I never knew you could tell who was looking at a thread.Alright there cookiemonster.

has anyone got anything else to add to this thread?

I've become fond of it and I'd hate to see it die now

every woman has a right to free limitless abortions, except immigrants, who are already putting too much of a strain on the economy. two big macs and a luxury flat, please.

every woman has a right to free limitless abortions, except immigrants, who are already putting too much of a strain on the economy. two big macs and a luxury flat, please.

would you not give them forced abortions to stop anymore strain from the little ones? babies ain't cheap.

right so i read the end of this thread and got this impression the 6 or 7 pages before hand were worth reading so i read them. they're not worth reading at all. whatever happened to people just knocking the bollix out of each other. there's this new boxing club in the coolmine industrial estate that has open ring nights on a thursday where people can box each other fair and square- ref and everything. lets get out there some night for a fisty political debate, you can bring cans in too.

right so i read the end of this thread and got this impression the 6 or 7 pages before hand were worth reading so i read them. they're not worth reading at all.

aww

look at his little face

janerpuppy.jpg

right so i read the end of this thread and got this impression the 6 or 7 pages before hand were worth reading so i read them. they're not worth reading at all. whatever happened to people just knocking the bollix out of each other. there's this new boxing club in the coolmine industrial estate that has open ring nights on a thursday where people can box each other fair and square- ref and everything. lets get out there some night for a fisty political debate, you can bring cans in too.

Dj and lights too. Dont think it would play the smelly rocker shit

that sounds amazing! cans too? ....amazing!

You're completely right. There's some sections of the internet where people are just wanking off to themselves then sitting back to admire their handiwork and I'm completely guilty of that. There really isn't any need to bully Janer as it's pretty self-evident that it just encourages him. At least when he's online he's off the streets and not screaming in the faces of innocent women. It was a nice two weeks while he was away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back