The old town aint the same (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 135
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 7
have just read this ENTIRE thread, am a little lost, did Janer say he was leaving the forum?

This is like that one christmas when santa came and stole all the presents we had put under the tree for our friends. Then he shat on our mince pies and fucked off again.

I didnt say anything about him getting hassle over the hama s views ,i actually like the fact that some people are willing to take shit for taking a stand against popular thought,thats what keeps this interesting
P C is used as a blanket for people who dont have the wits or the nerve to rock the boat, the lazy one s are the people who are afraid to put their views ,however un popular , out there
"a closeminded self centered social club"

smells of chickenshit conformist eh?:)

Right, so it's cool to go against the grain even though the only back up to your opinion is fuck you middle class cunts?

Personally I have no problem with people having opposing views but I do have a problem with anyone who when challenged on said views goes back to the same old pc middle class punks line or just sprouts some sexist bullshit.

If you're gonna go shouting your opinions all over the shop it makes sense to me to be able to back them up rather than going back to the same old lines time and again.

Oh yeah and I really don't see this punk clique thing, I wouldn't class myself as an anarchist, I certainly don't wear all black and I think I might own like two patches yet I've never had any shit from anyone for not thinking or looking like them, in this so called scene anyway.

Oh yeah and I really don't see this punk clique thing, I wouldn't class myself as an anarchist, I certainly don't wear all black and I think I might own like two patches yet I've never had any shit from anyone for not thinking or looking like them, in this so called scene anyway.

Ah yeah but that's cos you're all middle class cunts.

Personally I have no problem with people having opposing views but I do have a problem with anyone who when challenged on said views goes back to the same old pc middle class punks line or just sprouts some sexist bullshit.
Who is this dastardly person you speak off? He sounds a right rotter, can we ex-communicate him?

Man this thread has got some SERIOUS fucking legs on it.I never woulda thunk it way back at the start in what was just a piss take.Sweet.

Janer what in the name of sweet wobbling jaysus is that unholy looking monstrousity suppoosed to mean?

I thought with all your middle class schooling you'd be able to at least get your grammar correct.

Come on. grammer's not enough to make it in this world Homeslice. You gotta have money. Or at least as much as the middle classes have

Your just sad because you're poor.

Edit: 1. Grammer's
2. got to
3.you're

This is Moose trying to look working class in front of his mates.

chav.jpg

But this is him as he really is, a posh middle class bastard.

l_89bd6f51c36c5a556b3d02aa390c192a.jpg

What is he at like. He's not fooling anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back