THE OFFICIAL Bored in Work 34 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter old
  • Start date
  • Replies 47
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2

old

Contributor
Since 2000
Bored In Work 34

Bored in work?
Listen to Ivor Cutler for 28 minutes.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/comedy/rams/tue1130.ram

Also, looka:
The new Chris Morris short is the first work from Warp Films.

"My Wrongs 8245-8249 and 117"

is about a man who no longer uses his name because he's decided he's ceased to deserve one, and a dog called Rothko.

Immogen found me in the car park at Sainsbury's. A paper sack had cornered me by the bins. "I've got a job for you" she said as she drove us through the park. I was in the back because Rothko was on the passenger seat. "he likes to see out" said Immogen. I don't so that was OK. "I'll be away for a week" she said... "Don't answer the phone but do take Rothko for a walk - if you don't run him off he'll shred the sofa". She also left labels on parts of the house like "tap" and "cupboard" because last time I'd been sick in a drawer. That was four days ago. Rothko's sitting on the chair again. Occasionally he looks at the telly. Mostly he's looking at me looking at the telly. Its 2pm. He doesn't want me here. And I haven't taken him out once...

The film premiered as part of the London Film Festival alongside Steven Soderbergh's feature, Full Frontal on the 14th and 15th of November 2002.

Keep an eye out for various screenings over the coming months and the DVD release in 2003.

More news to follow.

Info -> [email protected]

So you have to sanction the Bored Board?
One more nazi on the Thumped...

For about two seconds I found it really funny that Pete (at that moment in time) was the only one posting in his exclusive, sanctioned-and-all official BIW. And we're boycotting it etc. But then the rush was over to quickly. Ah well.

Originally posted by lorcanzo
i hate valentines day....

its just a fucking headache sponsered by card companies and flower sellers...
jaysus.

rumpus: you better give me something good this year...

Yes but this valentines day will be different, the ballroom will make so much more fun
as long as there are no stupid red feckin decorations there!

Originally posted by cuntface
Yes but this valentines day will be different, the ballroom will make so much more fun
as long as there are no stupid red feckin decorations there!

jesus, if you don't like Valentines day, then I'd stay well clear of the Ballroom of Romance on Friday

Its going to be sappy city

sappy city, sap country, the united states of saps

I'll be staying in,

staying in with the lights out

theres no room for love in the cold black infected wound that is my heart

Originally posted by Pantone247
jesus, if you don't like Valentines day, then I'd stay well clear of the Ballroom of Romance on Friday

Its going to be sappy city

sappy city, sap country, the united states of saps

I'll be staying in,

staying in with the lights out

theres no room for love in the cold black infected wound that is my heart

I wont be staying clear of the ballroom, ill be there supporting my darling brother all the way and try to get him some lovin! He's a good boy really. Just needs a good girl!

Originally posted by cuntface
He's a good boy really. Just needs a good girl!

why?, so she can rip his heart from his body and crush it to cold dead ashes in fromt of his face, then leave him like some long forgoten emotional cripple, to drag his rotting corpse of a body, like a dog on his back, through this hell hole of an exsitence we call 'moden life'?

if you really loved your brother you'd lock him in the attic, feed him scraps and reassure him thats this meger seeming life is an infinitiely more worthwhile exisitence then anything he could allow his young heart ot dream of outside.

Originally posted by Pantone247
why?, so she can rip his heart from his body and crush it to cold dead ashes in fromt of his face, then leave him like some long forgoten emotional cripple, to drag his rotting corpse of a body, like a dog on his back, through this hell hole of an exsitence we call 'moden life'?

Pantone, just remember: "What would Zoidzilla say?"

Worst idea ever!

Ballroom Of Romance Blind Date
One girl, picking from 3 boys (it has to be a girl doing the picking cuz if it was the boys you'd run out of girls after the 1st round)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back